first photoperiod grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by chasejordon, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Also you can bring that light down to 11 inches from the tops in the flower tent

Sent from my SM-J327P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. yeah, i know. boyfriend likes it 20 away.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Really? Just rip off an aloe plant dip clones in there?

4. Yea basically

5. Quick question. I want to switch to 12/12 to start flowering. Can I cut some lower leaves that don't get light and switch right away? Or do I have to wait a few days to prevent shock then switch?

6. not a big deal. if it’d make you feel better to give them a day, then do that. my girls never cared when i trimmed them up a little.

7. needed some smoke so i harvested most of the sweet purple a little early at 8 weeks into flower about 4 days ago because she was the smallest. the buds i took off came to an ounce and 17 grams dry, left all of the lower nugs in hope they’ll develop more. nice high, smells and tastes pretty fruity/sweet. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. You can defoliate up to about 2 wks into flower just don't go nuts

I grow trees. Trees Number Three's

• Like Like x 1
  9. candida IMG_0781.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  10. No but you have my attention lol

• Like Like x 2
  11. Where’s the ww?

• Like Like x 1
  12. the widow is harvested and jarred! the total dry weight came to 101 gs, or 3 ounces and 17 gs. ill post some pictures a little later. she’s the highest yielder so far. sweet purple and candida are also jarred up, ayahuasca purple is on the drying rack, and i plan on cutting the shoreline down in the next couple days.

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/first-photoperiod-grow.1475140/

• Like Like x 1