first photoperiod grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by chasejordon, Oct 12, 2017.

1. #41 chasejordon, Jan 16, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018

yeah i’ve got a bunch of strains going at the moment, haha. i cloned my big girls and accidentally mixed them up, i can tell one is the ayahuasca but i’ve got three unknown strains, kinda shitty. i was unaware the clones would take 5 weeks to start growing so i’m waaay behind schedule, decided to plant some more seeds. my biggest girl, ayahuasca, had some problems getting out of her seed pod and topped herself which ended up working very well with the LST if you wanted to try that as well. i’ve always wanted to grow the think different, good luck with that.

2. thanks man. how are your autos doing?

3. I threw the last ones out some more of those white widow I have a cbd auto cheese that just cracked going in soil tomorrow I'll update on my grow hopefully it works out otherwise immature try this super silver haze temp are hand to control right now

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. #45 chasejordon, Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    replanted the clones and skunk #1 [​IMG]

love how the sour lemons top job came out, she ended up with 4 main colas, very beautiful plant. decided to start bowl training yesterday, hopefully will help her bush out more. [​IMG][​IMG]
    one of her lower branches i topped turned into 3, kinda cool [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. i already fixed it. the only plant who is slightly yellowing (her first leaves that will die either way so i don’t even care) is my auto, skunk #1 in the front middle. she only yellowed because i kept her in a solo cup for longer then she wanted and she used up all the nutes in the soil, i don’t feed in the solo cups besides a little calmag, if they start to show deficiencies i transplant them to some fresh soil. that’s the only slightly yellow plant, they’re under a hps so everything looks more yellow/orange.

6. Need to see an update on those big gals, looking great! I'd be interested to see what they yield for you, as they look similar in size to my current blue cheese that has just went into flower

• Like Like x 1
  7. WEEK 6 FLOWER

candida [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

sweet purple[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] she started showing her purple colors yesterday, excited to see end result [​IMG]

8. white widow [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

shoreline [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

didn’t get any pictures of the ayahuasca purple, forgot to take some when i watered her and she’s at the back of the tent, too lazy. next time!

• Like Like x 1
  9. They look absolutely gorgeous, frosty as you like! Props to you man

• Like Like x 1
  10. #53 chasejordon, Jan 26, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    don’t think i’ve ever shown a picture of my full setup. finally changed my light in my veg tent back to MH. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. 1/26 took two clones off of the sour lemon. decided to put them straight into soil with no rooting gel this time, lost more then half the cuts my first try with the cubes. probably will continue to try different ways until i find the best method for me. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. "A week under 3 months.." as in 81 days in veg?

13. yes, usually wouldn’t take that long from what i’ve seen from other grows but things happened and it set them back. had to take them out of the tent for a couple weeks, only had 1 tent and they weren’t getting good lighting because i had autos finishing up, the tent was way overcrowded when they were in it. so on.

• Like Like x 1
  14. these nugs are ridiculous, i’m in love [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well... I am peanut butter and jealous!

• Like Like x 1