Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Person You Smoked With

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokinghornet, May 22, 2013.

1. #21 TokinRosie, May 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    The first time I ever smoked I was hanging out with my mum and she was smoking her pipe and I asked her if I could have a little bit of green to try out later and of course she gave me some so I got home and I lived with my bro David, my cousin Alex and my sister Soleil and David was a huge pothead so as soon as he found out I had weed and never smoked it before he made me try it almost immediately.

We made a shitty aluminum pipe and I got so blown, they showed me how to hit it and hold it in and every day for 2 years until the last few months we've always smoked together but I moved to Orange city and all my friends and family are still in Jacksonville.

It's really fucked me up, growing up with all of them and only hearing from them once a week or so.
    We called ourselves a tribe and we had many attachments and a few other special permanent members.

Anyways, while I was high for the first time I decided that I liked my new found freedom so much that I should be allowed to smoke and feel free everyday and anytime I so choose.

Here I am now. <3  Smoke it up, brothers.

2. it was my sophmore year , i was on the school bus one day and my cuzin mark was bragging how he smoked weed. couple days later he start pressuring me to try it, so i said alright and that i would meet him later that day. It was around 6 pm, i thought ii was only joining my cuzin but it it was with 2 sketchy gangster kids. I being me was paranoid out of my mind cuz these kids had guns on them, we walk around the neighborhood and try to find a place to hot box. So as we turned the corner there was a community garden that has a bathroom, so we all so in there and hot box the shit out of that bathroom, Once we were done with the joints, one of the gangster kids pulls out a triangular beaker bong and i took a hit. i was paranoid and had a bad trip but its all good now

3. My best friend and her crazy mom.

4. With one of my friends that I grew up with out of a ghetto bong. First and last time I ever smoked mids.

5. My ex-bestfriend, who ended up sitting on the floor saying, "My hearts beating TOO fast, man." 

6. I was chilling with a friend and the next thing I knew everything went black and when I came to my pants were around my ankles  :eek:.

7. Sounds more like Disassociative Identifty Disorder formerly known as multiple personality disorder

8. toked with my best friend his dad tokes and pre rolls his joints, so we smoked one then found out his dad layered the joints with hash. :smoke:

9. My GF's dad got me stoned, two hits from the bong and i was ripped for hours lol
    I was only 16 at the time i might add.

10. My neighbor Kraz Krinkle.  He was a great guy, a good friend :(.  He lived down the street from me for like 10 years.  He moved last summer, and I've been really sad about it.
    He always smoked me up, and we always had awesome sessions.  Really great guy.

The first time I actually got high with him, we were taking waterbottle bong hits in his garage of some high mids.  We got blasted.  

11. my brother and his friend, was a great moment in history.

12. With my best friend Sean was the first time I really got stoned. I bought a dime bag of Reggie and we had a magnet pipe. We smoked till we got high so we were baked lol.
    I also smoked a few months before with my sister. She freaked a black and mild with weed and i don't remember if I got high or not

13. lol i was 13, and my neighbour was 15, just asked me if i wanna smoke hash i said sure with a big smile on my face :D 10 minutes later i wake up face down on the ground passed out.... then just carried on my day chillin with my homies

14. I was 16:) I smoked my first joint with my parents. It was great

15. #35 shaddytheman, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
     Well there were two times:

It was me, this dude K, this dude B and another kid name D. There were cool so I kicked it with after school but it was unusual because I don't really hang out with people after school. The smell and taste of weed was nothing like that my senses have encountered before, it was like when a dog first meets bacon. However I didn't get "high" but a mild buzz. Where are they now? Still in my hometown but they have different careers.

Second time I did get high. It was about 5-6 people and it was strange because my boy "A" after I surprised him with some riddle said they were gonna chill by my other dude's crib (we call him J). So while it was lunch time (free period), me and my other dude (we call him E) booked it immediately but made sure there wasn't anyone to stop in our paths because security guards are quick as lightning (they have golf carts) so we ran fast as fuck then made a left; I was about to trip but then I said fuck that, jumped over the bridge and made it to the other side of the road. So we all ended up at (J's crib) all I remember is that I'm thankful for all the blunts they rolled, I'm thankful for them considering putting me part of their circle and their hospitality. I still hang out with them every-time I visit my hometown. 

16. my sisters boyfriend when i was 14. she one day told me that she did it and how it feels to be high so i thought it was pretty cool and did it but i didnt get high. :angry:

17. High School grad party with my sister and my older cousin. He rolled two spliffs + we were all drunk. Good night. 

18. My cousin (super close, like a brother), and his 2 friends. I was pretty sketched out by the whole thing. It felt really illegal. I didn't even get high, i was just paranoid as fuck.

19. 2 ppl from high school

20. I was at a party when I was 15, so a whole lot of strangers and 2 friends. Good times  :laughing: