First person to smoke weed?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by vapingchef420, Oct 31, 2012.

1. So i was giving this some thought and was wondering how early marijuana smoking or consumption can be dated back. and also anyones thoughts on who the first person to encounter the plant ever was and how that went, lol random as shit i know but honestly think about it. Like was some guy scavenging through the forest for plants to smoke? Or plants to eat and decided it was not edible or worth eating and burned it in a fire and inhaled enough smoke (somehow) to feel the effects? Anyways give me some thoughts

2. I am so sure that's how it happened. People just don't be smoking on purpose anything they find on the ground.

That day must have been glorious.:D

3. what most likely happened was locals in Europe and Asia and some of the Middle East a longgg time ago discovered the plant and practiced with the herb. obviously after the expirience they would deem it a spiritual plant and eventually it made its way over to America, where our natives did the exact same thing.

4. Man, those times must have been adventureous. It would be like being a kid all your life, everything would be new, unexplored and probably amazing.

5. This is my theory since about 2 years ago, before I even started smoking mj.

There are natural caused fires in mountains, where natural grown marijuana is. When people were out hunting (at around fucking stone age or Gods knows when), there could have been a mountain fire, burning marijuana plants. After the smoke mixes with the oxygen around the people that were hunting, the people who were out hunting inhale the smoke (for a really long time...?) and get high.
    Then they realize being stoned feels fucking amazing, so they intentionally burn things in the mountain and later figure out that it's in fact the marijuana plant that got them high. Then they take the seeds (or whatever) and they plant it themselves and start harvesting. After a few years of usage by a single tribe of people, the idea is spread to other group of people too and within few years or so a lot of people use it.

Ehhh if you think this idea is stupid, try coming up with a better explanation and then you can hate on me.

But anyways thanks letting me share this :)

6. [quote name='"rnjs420"']This is my theory...[/quote]

Sounds legit to me.

7. [quote name='"rnjs420"']This is my theory since about 2 years ago, before I even started smoking mj.

There are natural caused fires in mountains, where natural grown marijuana is. When people were out hunting (at around fucking stone age or Gods knows when), there could have been a mountain fire, burning marijuana plants. After the smoke mixes with the oxygen around the people that were hunting, the people who were out hunting inhale the smoke (for a really long time...?) and get high.
    Then they realize being stoned feels fucking amazing, so they intentionally burn things in the mountain and later figure out that it's in fact the marijuana plant that got them high. Then they take the seeds (or whatever) and they plant it themselves and start harvesting. After a few years of usage by a single tribe of people, the idea is spread to other group of people too and within few years or so a lot of people use it.

Ehhh if you think this idea is stupid, try coming up with a better explanation and then you can hate on me.

But anyways thanks letting me share this :)[/quote]

Lol it could of happened

8. Yeah I think weed probably out-dates humans lol. Which continents were the original plants native to?

You should play Minecraft.

9. maby tobacco was smoked before and they thought the bud was the same thing as tobacoo then smoked it and grew it because it was amazing.

10. well whoever it was probably got stoned off their ass