First PC Grow Op: Mango Haze & Blackberry Kush

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by DrBackwoodz, May 26, 2011.

1. Ok so I just setup my PC Grow system with a Bubbleponic/Hydro/DWC Waterver.....and i transplanted my clones(from rockwool) into the net pods with clay pebbles,
    im running ONE 2700k light at a 12hr/12hr
    My Resevoir has 3 bottles(16.9fl oz each) of water and I mixed in:
    5ml of Pure Blend Pro Bloom and
    1ml of Bud Candy
    my PH is at 5.9-6.0

They look great to me! but this is my first grow so I might be wrong, You Pro Farmers Would Know So Please let me know if im doing anything wrong Thanks!

Here's a youtube Video link to what I did and what it looks like

Remember This Is Just Day One Into Flowering

http://www.youtube.com/drbackwoodz

2. Looking good man. How big are they going to get before you cut them? I am wanting to make a quite small grow box and have the plants get no where bigger then a foot.

3. Thanks but I have No Idea LOL...This Is my first grow ever my dude

4. Nice, I'm interested in MicroGrowing soon. How many grams are you expecting to get?

5. That looks great man, real clean set up. I'm also in the process of trying to set up a PC Grow, but I'm not so sure on what to get you think you could help me out, I have my case ready.

6. #6 DrBackwoodz, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2011

I'm just hopeing to get as max as possible but many tell me anywhere from 2grams to a Full Ounce.....praying for the ounce

I'm not a pro but I'll do my best to help you man, youtube I think has a couple How To's on building PC grow boxes

7. #7 DrBackwoodz, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011

8. #8 DrBackwoodz, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2011
    Just made an update Of My two babies this morning Check It out Starting LST on the bigger plant (mango Haze)

This is day 5 into flower http://youtu.be/6GfTAAhap1s

9. any feedback? Should I not LST?

10. #10 DrBackwoodz, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
  11. its not about how big they get b4 you cut them, its about the maturity of the plant. when a plant is mature, it will push out trichomes with round heads on them. you will need a very high powered magnifying lense or even a microscope to inspect them. when the trichome heads switch from clear to cloudy, then finally amber, you are ready to harvest. it has absolutely nothing to do with size. you will want at least a 30X magnifying lense for checking your trichomes.

12. Yea I got one of those 420 scopes......but they suck

13. get a 30x jewelers' loop, Ebay, 7 bucks.

14. Just did LoL

15. i ordered the one with the led lights that is a dual lense 30x and 50x. its kick ass!

16. i think you need some more light bruh bruh

17. thats what i was thinking, but i only have 1 light socket with a 100w bulb, would getting a higher watt cfl bulb help?

18. i didnt know it was a 100 watter thatr should be a ok amount if u can try and get 200 watts in ther somwer thatd be dope ... with cfl 100 wats per plant is adequate ... but with ur lights way at the top of the box like that its gunna cause ur plants to stretch in already limmeted space

19. off top bruh, I saw 200w and 250watt cfls on ebay,, but $100 bucks a piece??? For reals?

20. Is your light 100 actual watts or 100w equivalent? Usually 100w CFLs are 26 actual watts which would explain why your plants look like that (you need 6x the amount of light). Your yield will be in the single digit grams, get more light bro