First outgrow. (Help) Lost track of flowering week

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by jackjr17, Jan 19, 2015.

1. #1 jackjr17, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
    I was wondering if anybody could help me determine  which week of flowering I am on. It's my first grow and do not want to pull too early if anyone had any help or opinions i would appreciate it thank you.

Attached Files:

2. #2 waktoo, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
    There is no way to tell. None.

Don't you have a guestimate?

Pistil color change is usually a good indicator that harvest time is just around the corner.

Where are the pistils?  I don't see a single one!  :confused_2: 

3. Yeah...that's a long way from ready if it isn't male.  Kinda frosty though.

4. The top pistols are a bit brown but thats about it

5. You should never ever ever watch a calendar when growing. Breeder advertised times are general at best with environment playing an even larger role.
    Learn to read your plants.

6. I started in the middle of october till now so around 4 months, and im living in So Callifornia

7. Should I set it on a cycle? I feel like im doing something wrong. Im watering it once every 3-4 days its gets plenty of sunlight for about 10-12 hours of good sunlight everyday,

8. #8 waktoo, Jan 20, 2015
    Please explain your lighting situation, and post pictures of the whole plant.

Sounds as if though you're growing indoors, but using natural outdoor lighting. Like next to a window that gets a lot of southern exposure?

9. My backyard in the center no trees for shade,  its in a 3 gallon pot. and like i said it gets about 10-12 hours of sunlight a day

10. Get a microscope an check the trichomes is the best way to determine wen its ready

11. #11 waktoo, Jan 20, 2015
    Uuuum, I'm going to leave this up to someone else...

I grow indoors.  All I know about growing outdoors in the northern hemisphere is that when planting annuals, you're supposed to plant in the spring and harvest in the fall.  What you perceive as "10-12 hours of light" a day is not the some as what the plant perceives as "10-12 hours of light" a day.

Maybe someone from SoCal will chime in...  :confused_2:

HEY!  Are those auto's????

12. That plant looks like it is both flowering and vegging at the same time

13. Yeah... That's a pretty good description.

Sure is interesting to say the least - I couldn't find a single pistil either.

It almost must be some kind of autoflower?

j

15. The top cola had a few brownish small pistils then the middle colas have no signs of pistils and the bottom has Clear/yellow pistils but no buds.

16. What cultivar are you growing?  Is it an auto?

Can you take a picture of the full plant?

17. #17 GiMiK, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
    Kind of looks like one of the mazar I pulled from flower and set outside too early, which started vegging again only to be pushed back into flowering a couple weeks later as the season progressed, although the lack of pistils on yours is odd.

Downright f*ckin' weird, if you ask me...

How'r things, G'!  :wave:

19. Waktoo let me get some pictures for you guys, i really do appreciate all the help.

20. Added more pics at top