First outdoor UK autoflower grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ldmott, May 30, 2017.

1. Right so I am 20 days into growing my first ever anything.

I have bought 9 seeds from Fast Buds
    3 x pineapple express
    3 x girl scout cookies
    3 x gorilla glue
    I am using the Canna line of nutrients. I use Canna A & B with canazym and Rhyzo. Im using canna coco in 3 pots with perlite and clay balls in 17l pots.

I started of with 6 plants however 1 has died so I will only show the 5 but I will be replacing the one that dies shortly. Possibly later today.

I thought I would do a little journal as its always nice to share an get pointers advice from other growers.

I will attach pictures of my grow so far and continue updating. The first picture they are 10 days old from seed. 20170520_134516_001[1].jpg 20170522_183342[1].jpg 20170522_183403[1].jpg 20170522_183426[1].jpg 20170522_183433[1].jpg 20170522_183453[1].jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here they are 17 days. On this day a fed them some growth technology liquid silicone I will post pictures in another reply of them 2 days later. I think I can see a lot of change

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'll follow because I've never seen a UK outdoor grow. They're looking pretty healthy right now, I bet they're loving the weather

• Like Like x 1
  4. Day 19!

I dont know weather they are growing more or just responding to the silicone and nutes but they look stronger! :D

Attached Files:

5. Yeah man check the new photos I just uploaded the most recent ones.

They seem to be okay but we will see :)

Thanks bro!

6. Just looking for a second opinion on weather or not they look okay/healthy for their age. Size wise are they okay?
    It looks like I have a few mutated/deformed leaves?

Another input would be greatly appreciated!

7. Looking good what size pots ? Think there's sun forecast next few days so they will be loving life , I'd set up some chicken wire and put slug slug killer or eggshells down, I've had afew casualty so far .but yours are a similar size to mine at that age. I'm afew weeks ahead in uk links below

Check out my Outdoor grow

Outdoor grow

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks man! Think there a bit small but i started them outside from seed so there doing okay ill be posting some pictures later think i may have a problem not to sure ha ha leaves look funny. Im using 17l pots got 1 25l i started today. Yeah hopefully man ill try the egg shells got some bug repelent and slug pellets

Are you low stress training the autos ive heard that stresses them?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Cool I started first lot in solo cups transplant prob cost me abit. what you putting in the 25l? that will be a tree. Mine have been trained since 3 weeks they have been cold nearly freezing a few times, lot of rain 3 have had there main stem broke really bad, quick one , blue diesel ducted tapped up fine but afghan mass didn't take . they are all look healthy to me and a good size. if your growing afew try you could train some and leave some you've got more space so grow some trees

Outdoor grow

10. 3rd pic different plant

Outdoor grow

11. They are still looking good itll be nice to see how they turn out. Im putting the gorilla glue in the 25l but in hindsight i wish i used the girlscout cookies as they seem to be responding the best. I might try it with a few when they get to three weeks then see how they do. Yeah weather went pretty crap for a bit hopefully it picks up a bit again soon. Ah thats unfortunate keep them cats locked away ;) ha ha . Thankyou always re assuring to hear :) I went to see them yesterday ill put some pictures below

12. Day 20!
    The first image is the Gorilla glue any Ideas whats up with this one its slightly yellow?
    The second one is the pineapple slightly deformed?
    The third is a gorilla glue again deformed?
    The fourth and fifth are girl scout cookies and they look good i think ?
    20170530_202551[1].jpg 20170530_202602[1].jpg 20170530_202544[1].jpg 20170530_202523[1].jpg 20170530_202515[1].jpg

13. Hey Idmott, your plants are looking good. The ones that look slightly deformed are probably influenced by genetics that cause this. For some plants this is only the case with the first few leaves, some keep producing leaves that look like that. But don't worry, this doens't mean that your crop will be any less in quality or quantity. Just keep going and don't worry too much about it - they look healthy!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Wouldn't worry about odd leaves atm there just doing there thing , GSC are looking good man

Outdoor grow

15. Thank you for the info! It means alot ha ha ive been trying everything I can to make sure there okay so to hear they are looking healthy makes me feel better :)

16. Cheers bro yeah they seem to have really taken off compared to the rest. Hopefully this new Gorilla glue has popped out today

17. My JH Auto and critical diesel auto popped this morning could do with some more sun

Outdoor grow

18. Going to visit the plants today see how the new babys are doing Put another gorrila glue seed in a 25l pot and a pineapple express in a 17l pot hopefully there all good ill post pictures later. Should i do a journal i thought I was doing one but ive realised im not ha ha.

On a side note... can anyone reccomend me some good nutrients what im using at the moment is:
    - Canna A
    - Canna B
    - Canazym
    - Rhyzotnic
    - Growth technology liquid silicone.

Is there anything else I will need when the flowering stage starts or even now while they are 22 days old?

Any help is appreciated ! :)

19. you mite as well just keep this goin as a journal, I'm giving bio biz top max ago (well there whole range )

Outdoor grow