First Outdoor season # 2012 MI Guerilla grow #

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by KB Grower, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Whats up guys, First off hope everyone has a good grow this year. This will be my first outdoor grow, so hope i can get a lot of help along the way.

Its been unbelievably nice in my state, very rare this time of year.. so i was just itching with spring fever to pop a seed. . I got these beans out of an 1/2 from a caregiver who claimed it was White widow.. so im not entirely sure. Im planning on getting some autos because normally it gets cold cold in october so.i need some early finishers... looking at early girl and early pearl from sensi seeds

I germ'd 3 more and they have cracked so ill be tossing them in the soil today..

Got pics.. This lady is a bit more than a week from cracking soil (3/14)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Welcome to my journal.. im off to get my hands dirty

2. Subbed, looking fwd to progress :D

Btw, look at those leaves, very indica like (but im no expert)

3. you're more or less in the same situation as I am! Subbed and hoping to learn something from you!

4. First subs woohooooo
    hahahhaha thanks guys....

Yeah man the leaves are sooo damn fat... so thats at least a good sign it could very well be white widow.
    But white widow is highly susceptible to mold and with MI's short growing season... i dunno if ill be able to finish them man.

Cool man, well hope i have something to teach and especially lookin forward to learn from everyone.