First Outdoor Plants I Started With Some Rare Seeds

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by nephewofVtyankee, May 9, 2014.

1. My plants I just started with some really rare seeds and there growing good they look healthy

Attached Files:

2. #2 VTyanky, May 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2014
    Cool beans!!! Its a start!! Keep it up. ;)
    Im gonna sub so i can keep up with ya, give ya a little hand along the way.

3. do you know the name of the strain? subbed btw

You'll never be the man your mother was.

4. They are not so much "rare" seeds as they are "special" seeds. They were donated to him by me. One is from an old Sour Deisel strain. I've had it for quite awhile, from the early-mid 90's. The other 3 are Skunk Haze, Peaches, Russian Snow. Last 3 are very unique to where the OP comes from. The SH and the Peaches are a donation from the breeder to me. Only 1 other that i know of thats close to him has one of the strains.
    I kind of dig how he named them rare though, kind of grabs your eye while browsing the forums ;)

5. it does! haha i subbed right once i seen rare, that sounds like a nice selection of strains though!

You'll never be the man your mother was.

6. Yes they are special seeds I hope they turn out great!

7. Well hell ya!! ;)

8. Special / rare?

Subbed ;)

Makes for an interesting, slightly higher stakes grow.

9. Nope. No pics yet!!! Hope you get it worked out.

10. Here's a Mothers day update with pictures of my "special" plants . There mine and my fiancée s first grow project together and they mean a lot to me. They were donated by my uncle . Skunk Haze and Sour D. in the yellow and green cups and the clear plastic pot is Russian snow and Peaches is in the reg. flower pot. About a week and a half old today .

Attached Files:

11. #11 VTyanky, May 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2014
    Woohoo!! Looks good. Keep an eye on that clear one, wrap the cup up so you wont get light to the roots. Their gonna start pumping a root system out fairly quick now. ;)
    And get a little more soil on top of what you have. Help strengthen the stem up. Get it up near the top of your cups. So glad they all germed are starting out nice. Im excited for you two!!

12. How's this is that better?

Attached Files:

13. Yup. That should help them out. ;)

14. Well good luck with you plants.

15. thank u and good luck to everyone with there plants I hope they turn out as well as mine will I'm sure

16. Lets see some new pics yo!!! Lol :lol:

17. heres a few there looking good 

Attached Files:

18. Well where are the new pics??? Or you just put up a couple once a week? You keep telling me n i wanna keep seeing them!!! Hahaha

19. Looking good. Love the title. I've been looking for a SD seed for a coupla years now, still can't find one. If someone has one they would like to give/trade pm me. Good luck with your grow, will be following every step of the way  :hello:

20. Thank you the sour d was Alison donat3ede by my uncle its from a 90s sour d cut its growing like a champ bout to post new pics