First Outdoor(PICS TOMORROW14th)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by kamui16x, Mar 15, 2010.

1. PLEASE READ
    "Custom Strain"Exibit A my partner has been breeding plants and came out with some mega huge buds with the most anxiety relieving effects.

Hello this year i am legit, going outdoors. have done a couple indoor grows, usually ending in disasters like gramps spaying bug poision a little too close to my intake fan. lol. anyways my perscription allows for more than i have room for and i don't want disaster. i thought i would gather info from many others have sought aid through these forums in the past with great success. anyways what i have done so far.....dug a [(6" deep 3' wide and 5' trench)A] and a [(3'X3')B], [(5'X5')C] trench. the purpose of the trenches is that i don't trust soil i haven't planted anything in before. still got some more sweat and blood to put into it.
    In trench A i figured i might be able to fit 2, but my partner said i could only fit one they were going to be bigger than im used to, what do you think? I thought to attempt an outdoor SCROG to help with the weight distribution later on( this strain the buds get to heavy and branches start to break) is this REASONABLE or just let it GROW? as for trench B only one. Trench C how many could i fit in here?

2. idk that i would be growing them right up on the house like that because your gonna loose out on some sunlight bit whatever do your thing man! GOODLUCK:smoking:

3. they get all day sun in there spot, but my new concern is pests. i herd that there are bugs in this area that eat your actual buds PLEASE i need to know how to prevent this without endangering my babies. i have plenty of back ups encase they turn. but i would like to keep casualties to a min

4. is ph balance really important outdoor how much are ph testers usually 6.6 for veg is good right? if i do test.

5. You need to buy neem oil and some penetrator. When used as a foliar spray, the neem oil acts as a barrier. Literally man, bugs would rather die than eat a plant with neem oil on it. Neem oil has saved my crops from all sorts of pests. sm-90 mixed with the neem oil and penetrator is also a great addition to prevent molds and other pests.

look into neem oil man, just mix with water and penetrator and spray either early in the morning before the sun is up or in the evening when the sun is going down. Good luck!

spray about once a week and your plants will stay bug-free!

6. Something i heard to help with pest are other plants that naturally repel insects. marigolds are supposed to be good for that

7. #8 kamui16x, May 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2010

thank you for the tip heres are some updated pics of plants doing good did some experiments with my bigger ones wondering if in doing it right or if it works

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. the one in the bucket im trying to make the main top root will this work cause height is a problem in my hood does lst work outdoor. i would recomend saveing the pics and looking at them with your defualt pic viewer. my main questtion is if the top will root and how to do it if possible i sliced the top stuck it in the dirt and keeping it well watered is the going to work. so far its about foot tall bent over with about twelve tops i need the rooting of the top to be successful for it to make the new top grow effectively

9. Are those 5 gallon buckets? And you planted them in March?

10. most of them are 1-2 gallon pots the green one is a keg bucket cut the botton off and planted it in the ground the smaller pots are going to stay in there tell i know the sex then there going in the ground new pics tomorrow if you can help me now ill up load them

11. [​IMG]
    this is the one i bent and planted ther tip the tip has rooted

[​IMG]
    I ripped up the deck to make more room 5 of these are mine

[​IMG]
    These were the first in the ground my moms

[​IMG]
    again the bucket plant and the 2 biggest are mine

1.this is the one i bent and planted ther tip the tip has rooted
    2.I ripped up the deck to make more room 5 of these are mine
    3.These were the first in the ground my moms
    4.again the bucket plant and the 2 biggest are mine

12. so this is what i got anything i can do to boost the growth what should my watering and fertilizing routine be at i water every 2 days and feed every other watering i dug a canal around all the plants this is how i water i dont water directly in the moats i only fertilize the moats so what do you guys think please i want some feed back

13. Im No Pro, but u are doing very well, the moat thing was a great idea so the plants dont get burned, and i think sum Bigbud or a Effective nute would really make them freak! And you would have a bigger yield if you tied them down cuz you would grow more Coalas, But again iam no pro! Goodluck & happy growing! my outdoor harvest will be here August 15th :D!

14. i have started to tie down a couple plants just the lower branches a cola whatever has started to form at the top one plants looks as thought it is starting to bud when does veg end out doors?

15. ps the big plant in the back corner is bent halfway over and is still just as tall as me. i dont wanty the plants over the fence so i need to know when budding starts and how far below the fence to cut

16. wow im so jealous, i love these backyard grows. lucky bastaadd:rolleyes::p

very impressive dude. looking forward to more updates:smoking:

17. plants look great... im jealous cause my outdoor hasnt worked out this year:(... good job man.

18. alot of exp grower fucked up this year but we planted way too early and it worked out