Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Outdoor, Humbling Myself For Feedback.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Brandnewlife, May 19, 2013.

1. Hello, I have heard a lot of reputable things about this community and I am humbling myself in front of everyone on this forum and asking for some general knowledge or past experience in this department in which I am lacking the knowledge on, needless to say, this is my first time posting and honestly my first time doing my own out door grow.

Recently I have got some clones of strain called 'Black cherry soda' or cola, the people at the shop where beyond helpful and friendly, told me that this was a popular strain, and can do well in a outdoor grow, factoring my elevation (3k feet) as well as weather conditions. Around here I get decent lighting and great weather with no heavy wind drafts so outdoor is not a bad idea, and this is the strain to start it all off with. 

SInce I got the clones, a few days ago, I have been gradually feeding them sunlight, roughly 2 to 3 hours a day, then shading them, so far I gently water them once a day, and since I got them I have not noticed any significant schock outside of what the initial transportation entailed.

I deathly scared that I may lose my girls to any form of ignorance, so any knowledge will be greatly appreciated, I am really excited to meet everyone and I will post pictures soon with my progression, thanks a lot y'all and I am stoked to talk to you knowledgeable people.

2. Lots more growers/knowledgeable people in the MJ cultivation forum

3. Humbling yourself? Is it that hard for you to ask for help?

4. Just trying to find some info out, and was attempting to show signs of respect for the people more knowledgeable then me, but I defiantly went to the wrong section, thank you G4Grass.