First outdoor guerilla grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Jh1990, May 5, 2012.

1. Haiii gaiths

Newbie here just looking for some input on my first outdoor grow,

I've got a pack of 5 mixed feminised seeds
    20 Big bang feminised also

My friend is germinating for me il watch as well just to see how to do it correctly etc,

Anyway, I wanted to know what products I should buy ready for when I'm transplanting them into the ground and mixing up the soil. Il be going out next weekend and buying some random stuff to keep the rabbits/slugs etc out, would just like to hear what the experienced growers have to say, just to give me the slight chance of success on my first grow :)

Hope you understood that lol Im also in the UK

Thanks

2. Piss, hair and shit keep deer and rabbits away.. you can also buy a product called ''liquid fence''. You can either buy regular insecticide at your local home improvement store (tesco?) or make your own using chilli peppers, iso-alcohol and soap.. just google :''natural homemade incecticide cannabis'' or something along that nature.

Fertilizer too if you want optimal yields.. fish farm is the best aparently but any ''tomato'' fert should do fine.

3. Thanks a lot for the reply, really helpful

I'm not worried about saving money, cheap ways out, I just want to have good grow and learn in the process :)