First outdoor growing operation - 20 Seeds - Picture Updates -

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Lion, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Planning, and preparation has started as I near my outdoor grow. I've already confirmed my order of the 30 Seed Super pack on www.marijuana-seeds.nl Which contains, Ice, Crystal (Or Crhystal), and White Widow. (+ 5 Free seeds). I've also purchased 10 (+5 free) Seeds of Buddha from the same source (Looks tasty.) I'll be sending in the money tomorrow. I'll be scouting out a solid location as I wait for my seeds to arrive. As soon as they arrive, I'll immediately use the "Paper Towel" method that I recently had success with testing Bag-seeds. I will use 5 Ice, 5 CR, 5 WW, and 5 Buddha seeds. As they germinate, I'll wait until they're about 1 Inch long, and put them into solo-cups with 50% Good potting soil (No Ferts,) 20% Worm Castings, and 30% Native soil. I must plan for everything else in the next few weeks. Wish me luck! I couldn't have started without GRASSCITY!

2. #2 Lion, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    Germinating some bag-seeds, some may be White Widow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Damn i hope everything goes as planned! Im gonna follow this thread because i want to buy seeds online from them as well but i want a good review. Also when you said send in the money did you mean cash because thats how i want to pay.

4. Do the lighter seeds germinate at all? My Mexican friend said his aren't germinating after 4 days of warmth, and water. Mine are the same way. Is there a scientific reason for this?

5. Thanks for watching! Yes, I hope to god I don't get F'd over on these guys. I've seen many good reviews for marijuana-seeds.nl, I heard they didn't do so well when they were starting out, loosing orders, bad seeds..ect. For a good long time, they've been doing really well,and I've seen nothing but good reviews. I am paying by cash, sending it in the mail tomorrow to their PO Box. I'll let you know how it all goes, add me as a friend if you'd like mate : )

6. The money is inside, the envalope is sealed, there's no turning back now! Sending it in within' the next 20 Minutes. An update when they arrive. Hopefully a week.

7. Deff following this. I want to order off the same site as well, plus this will be my first grow this summer, and I'm choosing an outdoor grow.

Good luck mate!

8. I sent in the money today. REMEMBER, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AS I HAVE LEARNED. When you get to the post office, go inside, and say to him "I want this sent under registered mail." He'll say alright, and you'll need to fill out a small paper. Here in the U.S, It was $12.80 to send it to the UK (Which is where it's going.) He'll ask you "Is this high value?" Say "No, It's just documents" That's important. Also, when you order off the site, and read the "How to pay by cash" they have conflicting wording. For example, they say "Convert your total from GBP to USD, and add $9.95 for shipping" They mean SUB-TOTAL. For example, mine was 75 GBP sub-total, I went on google, and typed "75 GBP to USD" and got 110. So, I sent them 120. That's how you do it. Just clearning that up, I was confused, and solved it lol. Keep watching, I'll have an update when they send me an email saying they're sending the seeds.

9. Lighter seeds are not fully developed. The dark seeds like the ones in the picture mean that they are matured enough to sprout

10. Frugal! I remember you! Thanks : ) How ya' been stud?

11. I think it's cause the lighter one's aren't developed enough or matured enough or something.

Good luck on finding a location man, it can be pretty tricky if you don't live in the right area... yeah good luck for the grow bro!

12. I been good man, me and my friend finally got our grow op up and running and the plants actually look like pot plants now so i'm excited.

13. Oh, I bet! I can't wait until they arrive, 2 whole weeks! Then my friend, and I will get started with ours. I can't wait to be a daddy : )

14. So, I planted my bag-seeds, and I wanted to see how long it took before they broke the dirty surface, so I have an idea when I do it with the good seeds. Here they are!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Isn't it cute! I have 4 sprouting out of the dirt!

15. Congrats dude. was around a month ago my plant was that size. :cool:
    keep it updated im pulling my chair up

16. Good luck Lion!

17. These are just some test seeds, I'm going to let them grow, and take care of'em until my seeds get to me in the mail, then, I'll transplant the bag-seeds to a safe location, and water once in a while. I need to focus on my main grow. Thanks Corto, I'll give it a shot lol.

18. How are those bagseed seedlings doing? Gonna be a fun season!

19. what kind of soil u using?

20. #20 Lion, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2009

They're doin' good actually, I should be taking them outside in the next few days for some fresh air, and pure sunlight. Tt's only been 3 days since they were under-soil. I'm using simple potting soil, cheap stuff. I'm not going to be using worm-castings, or any meals until I get my seeds in the mail. Thanks for watching guys, It's really exciting creating such beautiful life : D