First outdoor grow!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by legalize.it.420, Jul 31, 2010.

1. alright guys i have 2 red cherry berry and 2 brainwarp they have germinated and im about to plant in small peat pots and get them to grow a few inches then plant outside in the ground how long do you guys think it will take to sex my plants and what pests or animals security should i do?? thanks for all the help and any advice is perfect

2. You should do more research, these are some of the first things you should be learning about. You won't see the sex for a good 3 weeks, closer to when the plant goes into flowering mode.

As for pests, that depends upon your location. Learn what kind of animals you have around and use things like chicken wire and animal repellents to keep them out. Finding out what insects are around is probably more difficult. Most likely you'll have to talk to other local gardeners to get that info, or else learn from experience. To get rid of bugs, look for all organic insect removal products at the store.

3. it should be at least a few weeks til they sex. it would be longer normally but its late in the growing season. they will probably not get as big since a month or so of the growing season is over.
    I use neem spray even tho i do not know exactly which insects it covers haha. But u can get deer/rebbit repellant that works EXTREMELY well. Just spray it around your plants, and then the area around that area. all over, except not ON the plants. it works for bears as well since u are up north haha