first outdoor grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by breezierolive, Jul 23, 2007.

1. im doing my first outdoor grow in canada , i got 2 clones about a month 1/2 ago and the have come along way on was pretty much dead , we had a extremly hot day and i was at work so i couldnt water it but it did a 110% turn around i couldnt believe it. ive been watering ever 3 days at nite so the sun doesnt burn them and ive been spraying bug spray all natural every couple days . im using triple mix soil , should i change the soil as they get bigger ,or add nutrients. i will post pics soon . any help would be great

2. <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1745443" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>breezierolive</TD><TD class=alt2>im doing my first outdoor grow in canada , i got 2 clones about a month 1/2 ago and the have come along way on was pretty much dead , we had a extremly hot day and i was at work so i couldnt water it but it did a 110% turn around i couldnt believe it. ive been watering ever 3 days at nite so the sun doesnt burn them and ive been spraying bug spray all natural every couple days . im using triple mix soil , should i change the soil as they get bigger ,or add nutrients. i will post pics soon . any help would be great</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Changing the soil will cause stress and slow production of your plant, unless you want that i wouldn't.....If you mean transplant then yes....as they get bigger (if there in pots I assume). Otherwise the plant will go root bound and the roots have no more room to grow in, and you will have very low yeild....dig a hole in the ground and put pro mix in the hole (1 foot radius and 2 feet down should be suffient). And the sooner you do this the better, because it will take the plant a little while (week or two) to adapt to its new surroundings.

ANd to your nutrients question yes MJ loves ferts, high Nitrogen in the spring and summer for Veg and High posfurous for the fall.