First Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by CookieKush, Jun 10, 2013.

1. #1 CookieKush, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    Hello this is my first out door grow , completely hidden and just planted first 3 seedling's
    As this is my first grow , I am not sure what's healthy and what's not. But here is what I have got so far.
    The strain is BIG BANG AUTOFLOWER , and this is it so far it's around 2 days nearly ,
    (Sorry about the photo took at an angle). The plant emerged above soil the next day and this is it.
    What do you think ?

View attachment 1222029

Here's the full plot ! , fully hidden !

image.jpg

2. looks good cookie is it outside in a pot?

3. Yea it's in a small pot , which is inside its final pot so when ready, I can slip him out and move him easy.

4. #4 CookieKush, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Okay so I've come back today and noticed one leave has fell off , but I don't no how ? I'll post a pic now
    Hopefully he won't die.... But surely growth will slow down ?

Attached Files:

5. I cant really tell from pic because the picture is too blurry,hopefully she will be ok, are you using a digital camera ? if so set to macro

6. No worrys about the leaf falling off. Are u sure you didnt try to rip the seed shell off of it?  :ey:

as long as there is atleast 1 leaf it will still live. You shouldnt notice any slower growth. You might get lucky and it could have fimd itself when the leaf ripped off. 

7. Sorry about the poor picture , and thanks for that me and my buddy where getting worried , as this seedling was our first so we was hoping he would live to fight another day , and I don't no what happened I went back and it was in the pot ! Madness , here's a better pic uploaded the wrong one :L image.jpg

8. First off, way better picture!! It looks good for a seedling!

Secondly, if it is your first grow, you need to just relax! It is just a regular plant. So many new people get worried about everything, the way/speed its growing, if they did it right or wrong, so many things i cant name them all. Easiest way to get thru a grow without getting all spazztastic, is just relax and only check it on every few days. Its a plant without legs, its not going anywhere!  Over handeling and over loving a seedling is normally the number 1 reason the plant dies. 

Its only gonna need watered every few days 3-10 depending on your soil mixture. Make sure your let the soil dry out almost completely. Always wet soil will lead to root rot and if that doesnt happen, you will have a weak root structure. When the soil drys out, the roots go searching for more water and move about the soil. If it is always wet, they dont expand. Small roots = weak plant and small yield.

9. Sorry about the poor picture , and thanks for that me and my buddy where getting worried , as this seedling was our first so we was hoping he would live to fight another day , and I don't no what happened I went back and it was in the pot ! Madness , here's a better pic uploaded the wrong one :L View attachment 1222603
    </blockquote>
    U better hope its not a 'he' lol

10. So I've come back to check up and one looks extremely odd , its like it stuck to the seed or something , I don't even no ! , I was checking in my lost post , but he is looking great now he double in size maybe more over night and is now green and fine , here'a a pic those of the other one ? image.jpg

11. Hi peoplez.

This is my first grow ever as well. And I think I just came up with a good idea. I do not have a safe place to grow anywhere except the woods. And I'm nervous about starting my seedlings on the ground shortly after they've germinated in my closet. 

So what I was thinking of doing was a very basic tree fort sort of thing. It would be only a couple of boards or planks, in the canopy of the forest, which isn't very high here. 25ft at the very highest. I would have it anchored, and chicken wired, and camouflaged and everything. Watering won't be an issue as there is a stream not 50ft away. Its in a secluded ravine on the outskirts of the city that very rarely anyone goes in. No one ever goes on the other side of the ravine where they might possibly see me tree fort from. I'd build a couple of rudimentary ladder steps. I'd keep them up there as long as I could get away with it, in these small 4" wide 6" deep pots.

Any thoughts please?

12. Why do you keep saying he? We grow girls only. If its an auto its a fem seed :huh:

Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I like to grow males for free seeds. So not everybody only grows girls! U might not like seeds, but when i can make 100 seeds for free, instead of $10-$15 each fuck yah im gonna do it!

14. how many do u usually let make seeds?.. errm i was planning to do it wit a couple for sure this year...

15. Normally just 1 male + 1 female in a dif location than the rest. Did not do it this year, and also pickd a new strain. Dunno if im gonna want to grow it again next year or not. Still have a few seeds left as i bought a 10 pack and only put 5 growing, 1 broke, and gave 1 to Ganja.. so i got 3 left of them. I normally only do it with like plants, as im not a scientist and dont like to breed dif genetics in plants. lol never goes good for me when it happens.