First outdoor grow questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Snem2012, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Whats a strain that will produce a decent yeild but also is suit for a begginer grower "Obviously will make some mistakes". Living in new england.
    Also I plan on planting straight in the ground and probably going to put some manure in the holes soon, so hopefully be some worms come spring

2. You could throw some crypt bagseeds down. I'm starting off with a mix of mids and crypt seeds for my first grow. I wouldn't suggest spending alot of money on seeds if it's your first time. Get your problems and questions worked out on the first grow.

It's good your preparing your holes, that the first step.

3. thing is I NEVER get bagseeds. always pick up bomb ass beasters and out of like a lb Ill come across like one seed. and that was one time haha. The thing is I kind of want some decent seeds so even if I get a very small yeild it will be some decent bud. instead of some shit mids yannnoo. for mids dosent seem quite worth my time

4. If your looking to buy then, try DrChronic.com. They seem to be well supported here. They should list detials on all the seeds (flowering, harvest, highs, etc). Sorry I can't be specific on strains, others will chime in.

5. I have no experience growing but from what I read auto flowering plants seem like they're easy to grow for a first timer. Maybe try a lowryder? Short and stealthy but not a good yield.

6. The spot is really stealthy so im not to worried about the size of the plant