First outdoor grow,purple haze,white widow,permafrost

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by giantblunt, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Hey GC, This me first outdoor grow which seems to be going well. The 5 plants that i put i the ground were planted outdoors about the 3rd weekend in may. Total i got 7 girls goin. 3 Seedsman White Widow, 1 Positronics Purple Haze, and 3 of what i was told is Permafrost. Sadly im usr MG nutes for flowering, 15-30-15 mix, i put a small amount of bone meal too(0-11-0). I could use some different nutes if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks for checking out my journal.

These are the WW. The last picture has my big Permafrost in the pic too, planted them to close together.

Attached Files:

2. Here is the Purple.

Attached Files:

3. Lastly the 3 Permafrost. Its hard to see but there is 2 in the second pic both are about 5' tall and the big one next to the white widow is about 7'tall

Attached Files:

4. I believe all this smoke should last you till the beginning of the next grow..it all looks fucking amazing man..keep it up

5. Thanks man, my plan was to harvest enough to last until next fall, which i think i should.:hello:

6. i was thinking of using some molasses but im not sure if there is a certain type to use or when to start using. Not sure what it does either just off other people using for smell or something like that. any tips would very much welcome.

7. unsulphered molasses only

8. ok, thanks for the info. Should i start it now? or wait?

9. here are some more pics. starting to get stronger smell now.

Attached Files:

10. Everything seems to be going great. Plants all look really healthy and green. Been having a few lower leaves yellowing, but from what i read thats normal. Would anyone happen to know the rough time frame these will be done? I live in the great lakes state.

Attached Files:

11. finally went out and got Fox Farm Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom. Also bought Grow Big for my indoor girls i got goin. Hopefully i see an improvement.