First outdoor grow NYC Diesel

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by xzack6g72x, Aug 7, 2009.

1. #1 xzack6g72x, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009
    NYC Diesel genetics Kansas homegrown. She sprouted April 16. Foxfarm soil, 5 gal bucket, Foxfarm Grow Big and Big Bloom nutes, Botanicare Pure blend pro fruit and flower, Liquid Karma, Pure blend Veg growth, Seabird Guano pellets. Used the bansai technique a little bit and grew into a huge bush just started using Tiger Bloom. Darker picture 1 month ago, left picture a week after dark picture, and the middle picture a couple days ago. Let me know what ya think

Attached Files:

2. Fuck Yes. Thats all that can be said. I'm so jealous. Nicely done man

3. Thanks shes getting more monstorous every day! Ill post more pics once shes flowered out more

4. thanks man you fullfilled my wish of seeing a sexy plant in a 5gal bucket

5. have you done any type of training on them?

6. what exactly do you mean by training?

7. like topping, fimming, lst, supercropping

8. Sorry im a noob lol i dont know what fimming lst or supercropping is ha. I havent topped it but halfway through its veg state i slowly started tying it down more and more and now the main cola is as tall as all the other stalks. I have 5 1gal jugs with nutes water it three times a day 1/3 of jug at a time

9. i have one of those out this year, was only a ft tall when i put it outside now ite getting close to 3 ft and getting really wide. hows it look when its budding? also do you know the avg. yeild? :hello:

10. Wow man those are some nice plants, I am also growing in five gallon buckets, I had some trouble getting my pics up but I did finally get them up. Have your plants started budding good yet, most of mine are just starting to flower and the others have been flowering for about two weeks. I was just wondering if yours had started yet. Good luck with your grow, and I am glad to see some other people growing with 5 gallon buckets. Also, I have heard some people saying that growing with five gallon buckets will greatly decrease your yields, Is this your first time growing in them?

11. Thanks, My plants are just now starting to flower and started adding the Tiger Bloom a week or so ago. Yes it will decrease your yields but as of now im not really worried about my yield i figure if i put it in the ground it grows over the 10ft privacy fence and is way to much plant to handle living in the middle of town in a suburb in kansas lol i figure ill get close to 1lb a plant and im perfectly find with that. I dont think it greatly decreases your yields but im sure it does somewhat. It all depends on strain i have friends that planted in the ground same time mine did and mine is god compared to his. But goodluck with the grow as well

12. It hasnt really budded yet just in first stages of flowering. I also get to tend to her all day everyday so shes like a child to me :) gets checked on every couple of hours, chill by it, pick bad bugs off, the works lol

13. Very nice. I wish I had a backyard for growing.

14. Its nice looking plant !!

hmmm, from where you got that NYCD ?