First Outdoor Grow- Michigan 2007

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Sir Smokalott, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Well, I'm going to try my hand at farming, so I ordered 10 Top44 seeds from www.weedfarmer.com, and recieved them in two weeks in perfect condition, which 4 extra.. so thats 14 Top44. I just ordered PPP seeds aswell, so that'll be another 10-15 seeds for my lovely gardening...

Here's the plan: Once trees get their leaves, I'll find a spot in mid-may or so, and make a clearing in the woods so I can get that sunlight shining down on my babies.. I'll germinate sometime when I see the trees developing their leaves, and I'll dig out a spot and put stakes with yarn wrapped around them to act as a fence... With the dug up natural soil, I'll mix in a little bit of potting soil, and then flush it all out with about 5 gallons of water.. I'll then germinate my seeds, and a day or two later put them in the flushed soil, and wait for them to sprout. Once their sprouted, I'll take it on from there.. But that's my plan.. two seperate locations (2 gardens of 10)...

Materials: 10 Top44 Seeds
    10 PPP (Pure Power Plant) Seeds
    4 Wooden Stakes
    2 Balls of Yarn
    5 Gatorade 1-Gallon bottles to flush the soil
    1 Medium-Sized bag of Potting Soil (With Perlite)

I'll keep you all posted in about a month from now =D

2. I'd like to know if this is a good plan also from a good outdoor grower.. I'm thinkin about my first outdoor grow season

3. I'm in Michigan mate, where ya' live?

EDIT: So I can have a smoke with ya' lol Kidding of course.