first outdoor grow journal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by randell, May 27, 2008.

1. okay so I decided to grow this year outdoors for the first time. I've been growing them about just a month now and i put them outside about 2 weeks ago. They are suppost to be White Widow seeds that I got from a 6g nug of WW. The tallest one is almost about 1ft. I do not have pictures at the moment but I am going to go take some pictures today and hopefully have them posted by tonight. There is a total of 7 plants which i'm hoping all will be female but i will keep you posted peace:smoke:

~update~ its the end of the first night my friend has them but we got to stoned and he didn't feel like updating them hopefully soon tho peace

2. I just got back I took the pics with my friend, I hope to have them posted he has to load then and send them to me cause my computer is bad lol, but I'll get them up as quick as I can I only took pics of 3-4 plants tho so you'll see them shortly.

3. went back to the spot today. There looking pretty well, my friend I chopped down 3 more trees which opened up about 2 more hrs of sunlight to my plants so now they have aobut 6-7 hrs of direct sunlight. I seen overnight progress I was quite surprised but I'm hoping to have the pics of shortly!