First Outdoor Grow Journal. (Lots of updates and pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Pental, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Alright, well my plants are at 7 weeks, 2 days now. I've been posting a journal on another forum but decided to bring it over here.

Day 4:
    Got a nice little seedling already. Looks like it's doing pretty nice. Stem's a little purple, but that's normal with a lot of seedlings.

[​IMG]

Day 8:
    New leafs forming, leafs getting bigger...
    [​IMG]

Day 17:
    Just transplanted into a bigger pot, it was getting a little root bound. Looks great, getting pretty good size.

[​IMG]

Day 22:
    3 weeks and 1 day now. Starting to grow preflowers, I will be able to sex it within a week or so. Looking big and healthy. No nute burn or anything, perfect amount of water, no bugs, its going great.

[​IMG]

Day 28:
    Looking good as ever. I just topped her, so in a few days you'll see two new stems forming.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Day 32:

She's starting to get a little droopy. She's gulping down water faster than I can give it to her so she's a little underwatered. I'm having a huge problem with the wind at the moment. The wind is trying to push her over.

She's starting to grow 2 new stems from where I topped her, you can see it in the first pic, all the way at the top.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Day 47:
    She's loving the transplant. Topped and fimmed now, looks beautiful. She's starting to make some crystals up at the top notifying me she will start flowering soon.

Pictures are on camera phone due to me losing my camera, sorry.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. No comments?