First Outdoor Grow, Help Needed Plz!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by dreamasta, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Iam currently wanting to grow a few plants outdoors, i know i need to have a well hidden place, my frist question is do i need to start the plants indoors or start them outdoors? I live in Virginia and its almost time for summer, is this a good time? Is it best to purchase soil and use fertizler every now and then on the plants, or let them grow in the natural outdoor enviroment, all i want is some good green bud, that i can smoke, and a high yield would be nice! and when do i kill the males?? im guessing before the flowering stage? im not sure. and can u smoke the males?? whats the point in killing the male, does the female only produce good bud or what, i prolly sound dumb, but im just asking. so if anyone can help with these questions i woudl appreciate it, because im determined to grow good quality bud, and nothings gonnna stop me, but for right now these questions are slowing me down, thanks.

2. oh yeh, i forgot to mention, if i need to buy soil, ph testers fertilizer or anything, it would be great if u could tell me what brand to buy, i just need a good brand that will give the quality needed to my marijuana.and any other tips would be great, ive spent time studying a few things, but im still not as smart in the fields, anyway l8r

3. well you should be able to go head and put em outside, i live in PA and its good now... just watch for a few more cold days

4. im thinking of growing my 1st outside this year too, u start it inside, because it might get cold outside, right? jus wondering.......

5. yeh..start it inside...andmove it outside after it sprouts

6. im going to have a few locations for my plants, i will take pics of the locations, then i will put 1 plant in a pot, and 1 plant in a pot with fert, and then 1 in the ground, and f1 in the ground with ferts, i will continue this pattern through out all of the "secret" locations i have found. I will post pics up as soon as i take them lol, anyway in about a week i should be growing, oh yeh, i got busted last nite too! sumbodys paretns came over to my hosue at 1 am, and bitched abotu my givin their daughter weed! thats a downer anyway, peace

7. have they sprouted yet?

8. what strain r u growing?

9. go ahead and get them out soon, this is the time of year that they start sprouting naturally. the males produce NO weed and will give your ladies seeds. pull them as soon as you find them. i do organic so the only ferts i use are bat shit and seagull shit.