First Outdoor Balcony Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Babadude, May 15, 2016.

1. #1 Babadude, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
    Hey guys first time growing outdoors and i have to make do with what i have. Studying overseas so everything is different with sun and temps so iv been worried but i will be updating everyone weekly and any help or advice is greatly appreciated. If you notice anything im doing wrong please help
    This is what has went down so far before i decided to keep and intensive journal and let you guys chime in.

April 1st- Seeds germinated
    April 4th- Germinated seeds planted in small pots
    April 6th- leaf breaks through dirt and surface, are then put in direct sunlight
    April 27th- Transplanted fed nutrients and heavy water.
    May 12th- Fed nutrients and heavy water
    May 16th- Water w/o nutrients
    May19th- Watered with nutrients
    IMG_4199.JPG IMG_4200.JPG
    [​IMG]
    IMG_4218.JPG [​IMG][​IMG]

These are some current photos of the best plant
    IMG_4212.JPG
    IMG_4215.JPG

2. Just watered them w/o nutrients.Today is May 16th so they are about a month and a half old at the moment.

Attached Files:

3. Looking good, what soil you using ?

4. around December i tossed fertilizer orange peels worms and lime to make the soil nice and rich since im overseas studying and where i am you cant just get your hands on fox farm haha they need everything they can get since sun light is an issue

5. Start saving food scraps and make compost !

6. I so would if i didn't have to keep a low profile and that would smell the place to another level

7. So I water them with nutrients today and they are starting to grow really nice. Also got 3 new seeds germinating so more to come even though it late to plant i am because theses will be grown on a roof top :D I am pleased though with the balcony grow but does any one know if i cant transplant again and remove those from the balcony and move them to the roof top with the others. they are not in pots though and I am worried about damaging the roots while trying to pu them back into a large pot again from the ground

IMG_4228.JPG IMG_4229.JPG

Germinating Seeds!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay

IMG_4225.JPG IMG_4227.JPG IMG_4228.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  8. IMG_4233.JPG IMG_4234.JPG So the three seeds germinated great and were planted yesterday and the other two plants are getting so big they really grew like crazy these past two weeks. Hoping they will show sex soon hope both female but is that too much to ask haha

• Like Like x 1