first outdoor and LST

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by eraxy42win, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Hey, i'm back from shop.. 2 weeks till predators arrive :\ so i will have to spray it down once again -.-"
    today i saw one spider mite, others were some random shitheads.
    I was wondering if one fan working whole would drop some humidity ? It says 50 wats so that would not be a lot on electric bill :"D but it will help ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes it will help

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. i did my test today ^^ went in the greenhouse and install the fan.. i'v run it for 30 min and the humidity went up for 5 % ^^ till harvest i will use it only at night (at day i roll up foil, there is net so no problem with bugs)
    Also today in the morning we had 7 C° :\ i saw little pink color on stem of a fan leaf.. more on sativa then indica.
    now its around 22 C°. the temps are dropping at night really badly.
    Tomorrow i will mix some bat guano with soil that i used already and throw it around the plant's..
    i think using only biobizz bloom is not enough because they are in dirt and not reaching all roots... when i was digging hole for greenhouse i found roots miles away from a plant xD i usually make little "island" around big stem and water it with nutes..

On sativa strain i can see some iron deficiency but only on one or two branches ..The problem could be caused by digging around roots ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi, i need help.
    Should i spray with bioshark dislike or put thripex plus on them?
    I found one caterpilar yesterday..
    im not sure if spray would get rid of them too or not ?
    Since last spray the amound of spiders went down as i can see.
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  5. I mean with the plants size you have I don't know if I'd spray anything on them to kill anything like caterpillars or things that you can wipe off you can wipe those things off look for eggs look underneath all your leaves look on top of them spend a few minutes with your plant and just wipe things down move things off and them and just look at them real well don't spray anything less you have to unless it's you know a big deal at this point I don't think you need to spray anymore just feed your plants and get to the end of this grow seasons to a good tasting Harvest that's what we all want them good tasting Harvest....

The powdery mildew the tripe even a spider might have been keeping them all back by just wiping my leaves off everyday spending about an hour with my plant's. There only mainly on three of them but I check them all my biggest problem is my Afghan Kush she gets the mold pretty easy and secondly the sage and sour knock on wood everything else is doing pretty good the blueberry though seems to have the Tripes more than anybody else. So again I just been wiping them off seems to be holding them back my lacewing eggs should be here today or tomorrow and then I won't have to wipe the bugs off anymore just the mold I did have a couple of buds that had Bud rot on my sage and sour but I caught it right away and chopped it out of there.

6. I will lock for mites and caterpillars now. i will wiping all plants for 4 h ^^
    If there will few mites or cater's i wont spray.. just let those thripex's out tomorrow and done ..
    also got some bat guano :) half kg on plant mixed with soil.. i will use bio bloom same as i did now.. hopefully i wont over feed them :"D
    pics coming today

• Like Like x 1
  7. P.S.: those fuckers-> thripex plus.. 1000 pieces = 140 €

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dam...
    For the lacewing eggs that I just ordered was $25 and like $0.83 shipped to the house and that was for 2500 eggs

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yeah :"D i've got them way cheaper so np :)
    i can say for free haha
    Lets get to work.
    i mixed bat guano + bio bloom with water i will let that cool down for a bit(10 g pellets to dust + 20 ml bloom on 10l water).
    Now i will mix soil with more bat guano and trow it around because our dirt does not let roots go downside -.-"
    thats why i can find roots on top of the soil.. i'v got that today on my mind hehe im such a genius :ph34r:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I found again some spiders but they are some random not harmful i think.. tomorrow i will release predators(2 k) ..let them do the work :))
    had no time to look around the plants so that's going to be my tomorrow's work :\ its getting late here and i have to water them..
    Here are some pics :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gypsy widow:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Serious Happiness:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Looking real good yep I like the little Greenhouse you made that's going to help out a lot specially when your temperature is changing like you said with that and water barrels that'll help radiate a lot of heat for you it will help keep your heat cost down while you're finishing out.

• Like Like x 1
  12. yep :"D next year i'm forced to get seeds that start to bud early.. because there is a lot of $$$ in these few plants that i have.
    This year the temps started to drop too early.. this should be in oct not sept -.-"
    tomorrow its new mission: finding caterpillars ^^ and releasing predators..
    in next 3-4 days should be some difference because of the feed they got today. i will be not surprised if i overfeed them but kinda too hard since they are directly planted in dirt.

• Like Like x 1
  13. You're right it is kind of hard to overfeed when you're in the dirt like that you should be good yep

• Like Like x 1
  14. but there is one problem with that.. there is no way to know how far the roots gonna grow and which direction.. and the dirt here is like a rock (4 feet under).. no way for roots to go downside.. i also waited this day for bat guano feed because it will last till flushing with water and molasses. I will give 1 week to iron deficiency to go away if not i will have to come up with something but i think that's because she is putting everything to flower.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well there's one way to know that you're getting the food down into where the roots are at...
    take a stick or some kind of thin sharp Pokey object and just poke the ground around the bottom of the plant three or four inches deep a whole bunch times like a sieve and scratch the surface of the ground a little bit with that stick and then pour your feed and liquid water whatever pour on it and it pretty much gets where it's got to go at.. every time. When I water and feed I do that with my plants that are in the fiber pots I don't worry about it so much with my plants are in the plastic pots cuz it got nowhere else to go but straight down anyways and they're 18 inches deep the pots are with holes in the bottom so yeah it'll be fine on my plants..
    like you said yours goes down 4 feet and hit rock so that's not a bad idea for you to practice that for right now for this year anyways it should be good and your plant should get all the food it needs you could also do one other thing you can take that same stick and make like a trench around the plant about a foot or so out from the base and that'll also help the water go where it's got to go you know make like a little berm or dam.
    When do you plan on harvestin
    I thought your plants r still early I thought I seen a lot of hairs on them yet or blond stigmas...

• Like Like x 1
  16. What kind of bat guano are you using? Is it a low nitrogen bat guano? Like Jamaican bat guano? Or is it Indonesian or Mexican or Sumerian

• Like Like x 1
  17. its from guanokalong
    NPK: 1-10-1

• Like Like x 1
  18. i think you replaced them with my auto's. on 2th and 3th are auto mazar extra..under those are serious and gypsy strains(harvest late oct )..
    Today i made "island" around main stem.. used 3.5 gallon per plant with melted bat guano and bio bloom
    i would not like to damage roots, they are almost on the surface.. u will find roots 4 cm under the dirt.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Okay that'll work I was kind of worried it's still got a little bit nitrogen in it but that's okay it's very very low number that must be a European brand a?
    Now you can use the bat guano that you have right there and you can feed that it's often as you like it's not going to make a difference to the plant is not going to change the taste of your bud
    Now your bottled newts though you can use those about one more time and about it I just looked at your pics again of your plants.
    you got a minute yet... I hate to tell you before they're ready to go so you can feed one more time.
    The bat shit and molasses you can give them at right up to the Harvest no big deal.
    But the bat shit you can cut that out two weeks before you get ready to take them...
    but you got a minute yet from what I just seen of ur pictures it looks to me like you probably got about 3 weeks possibly 4.

Do you plan on taking them all the way into some Amber? Or do you have another plan?

• Like Like x 1
  20. yeah here in europe we get the shitty products ^^
    its really hard to find something good.. i could order from websites but the customs would open it and i would have to pay them more than for package..-.-
    The auto will be ready in 1 month.. this and next week is going to be bloom feed after that only water and molasses.. i will add molasses next week probly..
    i wont use bat on autos .. there is no time to flush it..
    i will look around with my 60-100 scope tomorrow and i will try to hold them as much as i can..

• Like Like x 1