first outdoor and LST

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by eraxy42win, Jul 13, 2017.

1. PS check out fulvic acid when you start your next grow. Prevents PM from the start, by enfolding the leaves in protective micro organisms. Fulvic also contains a ton of great micro nutrients, apply it to your soil also. Best $20 you ever spent, google and check it out for yourself, only rave reviews, no matter what you're growing

PK's roof-top organic grow

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'm about 90% organic for the most part I only do what I got to do to keep the plant healthy I'm getting spring buds is not my objective whatsoever I'm all about flavor . I sure wish there was an organic solution I would go up totally organic if I could but I tried going organic a couple years ago and I did a pretty good job with it I wasn't able to obtain the results or keep the critters back that I do now .
    I'd like to use neem neem cakes but again you're still using something as going to be a chemical you know poisonous Stewart's humans so it's not really a win-win solution
    I was using my garden hose that was spray everything off really good and it works really well for a long time but my buds are so big now I can't use the garden hose anymore because it it topples the plants over LOL so like I said I'm reduced now to wiping them off pulling taking some of the leaves off just doing the best I can to get through to the end of this I'm laid off right now so I haven't got nothing better to do than pay attention to my garden LOL

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. For spider mites I release these guys and never deal with them again. I use them in my commercial crop since any spray during flower will put the buds of the acceptable amount of pesticides.

Predatory Mites – Free Shipping | Planet Natural

There are multiple sites to purchase from this is just an example.

For thrips beneficial nematodes and or thripex, it's the only thing that eradicated them for me.

With beneficial you need not worry about them ending up in final product, they leave the area in search of more food.

Expensive, but guareenteed to work, no spraying, no residue, no mixes, clean smoke.

• Like Like x 2
  4. #64 Growtogrow, Aug 29, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    I used humic acid in my soils when I amended them back in early March I put in I don't know more than what was recommended for the amount of soil I had anyways but I've not use the fulvic acid. Is that something I am to put in my soil as well?
    I've heard others talk about it I've never inquired about it though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ideally you would use fulvic acid as a foliar spray, and humic acid in addition to watering your plants. Personally tho I only use humid acid, for both watering and foliar spray. There's a company called Ful-Power, make an excellent liquid acid, in both fulvic and humic forms, it's all about adding carbon to your soil base

• Like Like x 2
  6. sorry guys i need another day to read all your comments carefully. I've been working 12 hours and now sprayed shit out of them.. i made 3 l and sprayed then i took down some lower branches(i think a bit 2 much, pics coming tomorrow) ... i could not take every single leaf that has mite damage.. then i made 4 l of mix and sprayed again. For now lets just chill and watch. Soon will be done(greenhouse) .. on inside is web so nothing can go inside on the outside is foil.. now i have to get some sleep :\ gn GS

• Like Like x 1
  7. Next time don't chop your leaves right away. Make sure the mites are gone, the get rid of the damaged leaves. If mites are still on your plant, they are now going to attack brand new, unaffected leaves.

Trial and error man, don't sweat it. Get a good nights rest

• Like Like x 2
  8. Okay I use the humic acid in my soil as an amendment in larger quantities than recommended according to the instructions I also used in layers inside my pots along with other amendments that I put in layers strategically in effort for my plants to find them when they are later in life as they're finding the amendments in the soil now. Where they're finding the Jamaican bat guano another boom amendments that i had put deep in the hole
    I have heard people using it for a spray as well I've never used it as a spray or in water I've always put it straight in my soil for at least 6 or 7 years now since I really learned about it

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm back with full energy :) I've got an idea.. Since tomorrow greenhouse would stand over them, its sealed down with mosquito net on inside on outside its foil which can be rolled up for air of course. Id spray them once more and then let some predators in there. what kind of predators would work for me ? Would spray affect predators if i used it ?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ok that sounds good.

Scroll up to Allofthemtakin post he left a link where u can get predator rmites. And you can read a little about them..

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. serrious happiness and gypsy widow are Autumn plants. they started to bloom(first day) 17.8 - 2 weeks ago..
    will this spray(bioshark dislike) affect smoke or taste ? i hope it wont, they are in early stages of flowering..

The roof of greenhouse is almost done after that, doors will be pain in the ass because of installing net. They will have to be open whole day due to temp's(till half sept) after that they will be closed.. temps at night drop under 5 deg :\ i wish i had different seeds now.. Hopefully that waiting will be seen on yield :)
    thanks a lot guys for helping me out !:Love-Plant:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Here is bird view :) last time she will see direct light, from now on only true foil :\ but that's what i have to do.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Those plants are looking very green and healthy nice man

Edit: that is, if you're a man lol. My bad if not

• Like Like x 2
  14. Your were right. lol.
    Thanks :) first one is gypsy widow..there was no pulling down lower branches maybe today if i will have time for it ^^ i was building greenhouse for 4 days :eek: from morning to evening.
    Next week will be full of raining so i'm glad this is over and i can relax and chill. Well kinda not yet, i spotted some little bug's or spiders under the leaf.
    I would spray it but it says use weekly.. Tomorrow i'm ridding 400 km to the first shop where they have predators...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looking real good excellent I'm glad you got your roof over top of your girl.
    that's going to help you a lot protect them girls when they start getting good and big and budding you're going to need that especially with the temperatures you've been saying you're going to be having there shortly.
    In my grow when the weather gets chillier and I still got plants out there I'll take my 55 gallon barrel of water and my 5 gallon buckets of water whatever can hold water even gallon jugs and I just set them out they're all over the place full of water the sun will heat those up and it helps keep your plants stay warm for a little bit longer in your Greenhouse at night or even if it was outside it'll help it stay a little bit warmer.

• Like Like x 1
  16. thanks for the advice. i will try that and use humidity and temp meter.. If i close the door i will get 99% of humidity right now, since they are young in bloom that's not problem, when the buds get bigger and bigger, i'm worried about bud rot and stuff.. in sept and octo night temps will drop and day temp wont go harder than 20 Deg. i will have to try it and this is first time so hey, no problem if i get mold on few buds, i only want to get the experience with plant. Next year i'm thinking starting on start of the March and put them outside 2.5 months earlier than i did now. they could get 10 ft. Myb I'm wrong but i learned a lot this year and i did so much mistakes that i cant sleep at night ^^
    Lets focus on this year and get those predators going in there and kill shit out of these spider mites. I'm starting to hate them really hard -.-"

• Like Like x 1
  17. I hear you on hating those pests man I hate them damn things to but the mold make sure and stay on your mold you don't want that no matter how little it is it will get inside your soil and get inside the plant you don't want that so you got to stay on it get rid of it if you get mold or Bud rot get it off your plants its important I just came in from outside I've been out there dealing with my mildew problem right now and spider mites and aphids and tripes still waiting for my green lacewing eggs to come they'll be here Tuesday I hope then I won't have to fight the spider mites and aphids an tripe so much by hands and I can just concentrate on the powdery mildew

• Like Like x 1
  18. oh that just sucks :\
    I will try using some predators this year and if those gonna make me happy i'm gonna try 2 flips in air from single jump ^^ probly break my neck hahaha
    There are so many bugs that harm your plant.. but here, where i live some guy is growing too. he have big wide faty's ^^ growing since 20 years so no wonder.. pure expert i guess.. he had some prison time and other things.. They are outside in wood's and i can prove by hearing them(deer's) from house.. but they wont touch it :O
    I think he has some sprays or some other technique so nothing touches his plants.
    Around here you can find a lot of industrial cannabis so i'm just waiting to see balls on plant :| or that's not possible since she is 2 weeks in flow? (they are 10 km away-i think still to close)

• Like Like x 1