first outdoor and LST

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by eraxy42win, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Soon in 2-3 days(working)...
    I guess she need 4 more weeks too go. Next week is the last with bloom feeding then only flush...
    The other photostrain serious and gypsy are fliping towards flowering stage..
    last year one of my friend had clones from growshop.. it was all ok till last month of flowering then he noticed some balls on her(seeds) ..
    Its posible that this is caused of industial cannabis ? How to deal with that problem ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Got to keep your eyeballs peeled on it sometimes they hermaphrodite I've had the problem but it was from a seed that I got from a company that it was claimed it was a semi-auto seed it was purple Morocco from feminine seeds and every single one of the seeds hermaphrodite all the Clones that made hermaphroditic everything was a mess it cost me a whole crop because I didn't realize it hermaphrodite and infected everything in my grow room so I got seeds for years literally

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. That plant was a clone did you grow it outside or inside?
    The only thing I can really tell you is to grow enough of those regular seeds you get a better chance of getting a female and you can cull all the males you know what the other thing
    growing outside you shouldn't have any problem with that hermaphrodite and stuff from the light because the light will do that as well if it's got like leakage and you're over 14 hours a day of light and they switch back and forth sometimes they will produce seeds also.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My friend went to shop for that clone.. she was outside from the first day.. had no balls or anything one month before harvest ..
    After harvesting he had to dry it really strong so the seeds went away from the actual bud.. and im scared that ill also get balls last month .. because that sucks

• Like Like x 1
  5. Right that does suck and that's a hermaphrodite for you it's really hard to pick out a hermaphrodite you have to really pay attention to the crotch of those Bud areas because they will look they'll look like a female but they don't they're queer I don't know how else to explain it it just doesn't look right but it's really hard you have to get a photo of it and then study it and then you'll be able to pick it out next time you know hopefully you don't have that problem with this plant you got right now it does suck I'm telling you like I said I lost a whole 12 plants the whole crop that way

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wow that sucks :/
    Well if i will get seed in bud i will dry it quick and put them in vakum bags for few weeks after that i take them out and remove seeds by shaking them off on big plate.. thats what he did last year..
    ill post some good pics of it on thursday :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ok

• Like Like x 1
  8. Im finally back home from work :"D

1. Late autoflower autoMazar Extra from Bulk(2 weeks before and now current) - genem. on 10.7
    [​IMG]

2.8-> [​IMG]
    ________________________________________________________________________________________

2. Serious happiness (the real champ :) )
    its nice to see your plant stretching 5-8 cm on 3 day period. 2 and half weak's from transplanting in garden out of pot she has grown more than 60 cm :"D
    21.7 - day or two after replanted (120 cm max height)
    [​IMG]
    2.8(180 cm max height)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Started using terra bloom week ago..
    3.Gypsy widow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. autoflower big angel (i fk her up giving bloom in preflower :\ thats the reason she so small+low ph water and hungry cat effect on her leaves)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Looking good

• Like Like x 2
  10. Too bad about that cat

• Like Like x 2
  11. yeah :"D on the start it was funny to watch because he was just walking around plant xD After 3 days i came home i saw almost every leaf was bitten.. so now i raised pot and i cover it with some old t-shirt because of hot weather(soak in cold water)
    also got my molasses today :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Hey there I don't see any photos it just has a lot of numbers and it says Gallery media and a whole lot of shit like that but don't know there's no pics

• Like Like x 1
  13. sorry i will re post them

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nice

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Thanks :) till next rainy day i will put greenhouse over them.. temps will drop like crazy :\
    I ordered new nutrients(biobizz bio bloom and fish mix). I did not see any improvements since using terra bloom..
    only slowing down growth-.- would be good to use fish mix or leave it till next grow ? i thought it's good but now that i saw that shit is rich in Nitrogen.. i dont know anymore:GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 1
  16. No fish mix now. It's time to bloom. Now you should only be using products gearied towards blooming only and only use them until the last week of September be done with feeding by first week of October.
    At that point you should be feeding molasses water every other watering or every third watering until Harvest.

• Like Like x 1
  17. oh, i hope fish mix will wait till next year somewhere in cold dark place..
    so if i understand you correct i should use bloom till Oct, then feed her with molasses only till harvest ?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yes only bloom from now until Oct.

The fish mix. Is it a powder or a liquid?
    If it's a ground up power type u can store it anywhere or mix in your soil after harvest.
    If it's a liquid it will have to b stored in a worm area for the winter for use next year.

• Like Like x 1