First out door grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by zachobnn, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Listen bro, dont go spending a lot of money for fancy stuff, it's not really necessary for a 1 or 2 plant home grower, don't let all these post scare you..this is what you can do, it's cheap but it works. First you need to make sure your ph is on point ,go to wall and by you some hth test strips, cause if your ph is bad ,it wont matter what you do. Next ,,while youre at wall mart buy a bag of espoma garden tone organic plant food,,,to finish your veg, get a bottle of espoma bloom booster, very inexpensive, go home , take a couple of test strips and test the run off , your ph should not be over 6.8,,,if it is, therein lies your problem, if not that s good. Next drill some more damn holes in your bucket ( on the bottom sides) then flush your plant for three days ,,,now follow the feeding direction on the bag of garden tone,,,,you'll only use it once as you are close to flowering, continue to use the molasses once a week. Once you start to flower, switch to the bloom booster, half strength, the first use, full on the next, and you'll be fine.look at this afgan.

Attached Files:

2. If your ph is high, let me know I'll give you some instruction on how to lower it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. B
    Big bloom already has bat guano in it bro... If you really want to pep up your girls, per gallon of water mix up 1/4 cup of pure 100% coconut water (buy harmless harvest) 1/4 cup of pure aloe juice, fulvic acid (per label) and 1oz of malted barley (blended to a flour), bubble it for 4 hours and water your plants, I see results in less than 24hrs.., leaves are praying and grow like mad...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hm. I'll look into it. The solid bat guano I'm using gas a nitrate rating if 10 whereas the big bloom has a rating of 0 and 0.5 of phosphorus

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is that mix for veg or is that for bloom or is that just for whatever?

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

7. Its the middle of august. If they're not flowering there's something wrong.

8. Big bloom contains bat guano

9. They're starting to get crystals on the leaves around the bud sites. If nothing more forms within a week I'm gonna bring them into my shed and give them a full day of dark

10. As long as there are pistils( little white hairs ) visible youre good. Switch to big bloom and tiger bloom. You can get a quart of each for 15$ on ebay. Start off light. Maybe 1tbs of bb and 1 tsp of tb for the first dose. Im in week 4 and giving 2 tbs of bb and 2 tsp of tb every other watering. I water every 4 days. I wont increase the dose unless i notice a deficiency. Easier to fix a deficiency than toxicity.

11. Not 100% sure but it looks like a fungus gnat larvae. Maybe cut back on your watering. Let the soil dry out completley then water heavy until theres 15 to 20% runoff and repeat.

• Like Like x 1
  12. True. It also looks similar to earth worm larvae, but I'm no biologist haha

13. These look like something awsomes comming.

14. Is this as good as its gonna get? IMG_20170814_151504.jpg IMG_20170814_151534.jpg IMG_20170811_164003.jpg IMG_20170811_163940.jpg

15. Good I was getting worried, any tips?

16. If you got it this far just keep doing what your doing. Feed it nutrients every week and ALWAYS ph your water. Cut your nutrient dose in half the second week of september and give nothing but plain ph'ed water for the last two weeks. Patience is a virtue!