First Organic Grow - Big Bang autos+many more XD

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by billyeye101, Mar 15, 2012.

1. that shit also disqualifies it from being an organic grow, but then again so did the bottled nutes....

a tuna can with the bottom and top cut off and then cut to wrap around the stock of the plant will help with slugs (slugs wont go over anything sharp or theyll die) also, ducks will also help out with slugs quite a bit but im not sure if thats something ur interested in...

2. What a night i had last night, first when i got there, was at sc spot, fucking big hole was a pool haha so i thought fuck it, place pots around and make a clingfilm t-pee for all 4, did that, fed them, and placed the killer powder around the outside of the pots.

Didn't take pics as i heard ppl in the Forrest up ahead, was freaky peeps.

Then i went to bb spots and omg, the ppl were like 100yards away from me somewhere in the Forrest, my spots are not in the Forrest, thank fuck, but still i freaked out and left quickly, only feeding 1 bb and adding killer powder around the pot, the bb hole are soaked with water, shit ground or what! so i took 2 out of the their holes and placed them on high ground... maybe the soil in the pot is fucked now!! will go in few days, through the day!

Took 1 bb pic

Day 56, i'm so gonna make sc much better than bb is atm...

The products above are organic but hey i tried haha.. looks like failure :eek:

3. Going back tomorrow as i have a plan for the bbs, will check scs see how they are after been out for 2 days.

They got fed so hoping they reacted good:rolleyes:

I know this grow gone poop, all in the pipeline haha... I'm still trying to grow this shit:devious:

I hope for summit in the end:eek:

4. #104 billyeye101, May 13, 2012
    Last edited: May 13, 2012
    BB & SC update - 13/5/12

Went to Bbs to finish off what i started on Friday night, the two bbs in the tall grass i have placed 1 on top of bushes lol and moved 1 bit further in the tall grass, their not in ground cos the holes they were in had water up to the top, fucking shit drainage and shit weather here in the UK.

[​IMG] TALL GRASS

[​IMG] TOP OF BUSHES

Checked the 3rd bb in the thorn bushes, she died grrrr i do blame crits for this shit!:mad:

I hope bb4 & bb5 stay alive now,
    [​IMG] BB4 SIDE SHOT - DAY 58
    [​IMG] BB4 TOP SHOT - DAY 58

[​IMG] BB5 - DAY 58 "think this one will die as you can see she has been eaten too much and on the top of new growth totally eaten! wish i new what it could be"
    Gave them protection from crits and i have fed them some food, will go back up on Thursday Mid Day.. fucking fingers crossed the bbs get big now and insects fuck off!!!

Now the Scs,
    Transplant Pics from Friday,
    [​IMG]
    SC's outside,
    I did clingfilm them up which sucks,
    [​IMG] SC1 - DAY 25 [​IMG] SC2 - DAY 25

[​IMG] SC3 - DAY 25 [​IMG] SC4 - DAY 25
    Gonna tarp them up also and i will place them altogether... they did enjoy the food, well 2 of them did haha only been under 2 days sicne i fed them, i will make the sc's better than the bb's, just need to watch for crits and that rain!

I HATE INSECTS!:mad:

5. shit dog wtf happened to your plants?!

6. [quote name='"HellzWindStaff"']shit dog wtf happened to your plants?![/quote]

Lmao, someone had to, but no seriously man , when u say day 25 do u really mean day 25, are all these plants auto, indoor/outdoor indoor to outdoor , what exactly are you doing .

7. #107 billyeye101, May 16, 2012
    Last edited: May 16, 2012

Try reading posts:devious:

Basically its all fucked up...

Started them off indoors, without proper light system so they grew slow, first run was the bb's fucked them up starting them in jiffys, they stundted outdoors but gotten killed off by rain, cold temps, insects etc.

Sc are much better though seriously lol, look at the bbs on day 26 haha. i know they could of been hella bigger if used proper light system.

I cant use system because of problems...

Yes they are autos, think bbs might be male now with all the stress, sc might work!

I need some help though, not many ppl offering it to me :(

I ahve started feeding them now since last Friday.. so give a wk or 2 to see improvement...

Oh the bbs would of been bigger if the insects stopped eating the new growth constantly... ah to be honest i hate growing outdoors...

I'm just taking it wk by wk... its all fun for me.

8. [quote name='"Spike_Weed"']

Try reading posts:devious:

Basically its all fucked up...

Started them off indoors, without proper light system so they grew slow, first run was the bb's fucked them up starting them in jiffys, they stundted outdoors but gotten killed off by rain, cold temps, insects etc.

Sc are much better though seriously lol, look at the bbs on day 26 haha. i know they could of been hella bigger if used proper light system.

I cant use system because of problems...

Yes they are autos, think bbs might be male now with all the stress, sc might work!

I need some help though, not many ppl offering it to me :(

I ahve started feeding them now since last Friday.. so give a wk or 2 to see improvement...

Oh the bbs would of been bigger if the insects stopped eating the new growth constantly... ah to be honest i hate growing outdoors...

I'm just taking it wk by wk... its all fun for me.[/quote]

I read your posts and there a bit all over, it seems none of your plants left seedling stage,

1 ;whats your medium, soil I presume,
    2; what lights do u start them under indoors
    3; don't use the peat pellets, sow the beans directly in some light soil top dressed with castings.
    4; looks like your either not giving enough food or too much, if you are giving them anything at the young stage, stop, castings are enough for now until the plant matures.
    5; KIS(keep it simple)

9. 1; used a 80/20 mix of 80%canna coco 20%bio terra plus and some perlite - then when their day 23 they go out into 12ltr pots and a 50/50 mix of 50%canna coco 50%bio terra plus and lots of perlite.

2; well i started them under some halogen lights under my alcove their like 40w ceiling lights etc. also used windowsill, natural light bout 10hrs.. also i placed them under the lights on night times for around 5hrs so they got around 15hrs light...

3; got ya never used castings before

4; not enough food too late i reckon maybe start feeding them around day 10? not day 25 or bb day 56 haha idiot i am.

5; letting karma take control now:cool:

Thanks for this been kinda down on this grow..

i got Big Bang Auto and Super Critical Auto.

SC will work fed them right time.

10. yea man in all seriousness for how far along you are those babies should be at least a foot tall or more. im not sure if your just trying to hard? like badboy287 said keep it simple. mj plants dont like to be messed with all the time. they look like they are shocked/stunted and none of us can really tell you why bc we dont really know what your doing. as far along as they are the colder temps shouldnt really effect them. are you 100 % sure they are getting solid sunlight? i'll try my best to help you man but we need more info. i would def. quit feeding the nutes bc at this time i think they need to rebound and just be left alone. water em real good and leave them in the shade for a day. after that put them in the sun. ive had success with this when my plants werent doing to well, but hey man best of luck and just keep a positive mindset. you'll pull through spike :)

11. #111 billyeye101, May 16, 2012
    Last edited: May 16, 2012
    Could be that the holes the bb pots were in had over flowed with rain water very muddy color.. that defo went into the soil as my pots are hydro pots lots of holes, think i fucked up there, so now i don't put them in holes..

The sc's are fine now, just slow because of no feeding and no light system when indoors for 23days..

The bb's were small as fuck when went out and i guess they got water in holes straight away as it rained loads and constantly since then.. and the insects didn't help, proper ph problem cos of water in holes.. so i'm drying the pots out now.. might see change.

What do you want me to say? i also fucked up when i transplanted the bb's.. fucked up when i cut the cloth off the jiffys! yes! i know now that ya meant to keep it on, fucked roots up.. so maybe that's the crack... being honest now:( am such a noob still

Their getting enough sunlight over 7hrs i reckon, but weather here been very cloudy. plus maybe the tarping i have on is keeping full light out, got clingfilm on sc's. brings more light in... will see what tomorrow brings.. watering bb's only. sc's getting fed.

anything else i should do for tomorrow when i'm out there???

12. yea man just put all them mistakes behind you. we've all had our fair share of mistakes and thats how we learn...it sounds like your back on the right track man and hopefully things will turn around for you. we arent trying to slander you bro, juss tryna help out :) you might wanna try what i said and leave them in the shade for a day. dont forget to water them real good too. after 24 hrs. put them back in the sun. don't mess with them, let them do their thing and i promise you man things will brighten up :)

13. Well i learned a lot from the BB's, Sc's had a bigger pot to grow in and a bit better soil mix, also the transplant was so much smoother so no root damage at all 100% guaranteed at that, and i fed them some grow and root stimulator so they should of done what plants do when fed haha am i right? did everything perfect on the Sc's, bb's totally had many mistakes will put them behind now.. i will place them in shade as you said bruv if they are still dead looking tomorrow.. i just hope the sopil drys out quick as fuck, even when i moved 1 of them outer the ground last friday night and i went back on sunday the pot was lighter, is that good signs? i think so.. defo give plenty of water to flush the muddy water out..

That's if there alive and also i did leave them alone when i first started this just rain didn't help and the holes and insects and my transplant failure..

Is the tarping material ok ? i've seen greenhouses use that stuff so there should be no problems.

14. #114 billyeye101, May 17, 2012
    Last edited: May 17, 2012
    MIGHT I ADD I HAVEN'T EDITED PICS IN PHOTOSHOP THIS TIME SO THE PICS ARE STRAIGHT OFF PHONE.

BB & SC update - 17/5/12

Went to Bbs to find their still alive and recovering slowly now.
    I replaced the 2 bbs tarping with clingfilm to see if there's any difference in a wk or 2 if not i'll just replace the clingfilm with tarping, what do you guys think? I do this cos of so much frequent rain:( Have gave them 1ltr of water each no feeds, but i reckon they liked the feeding on sunday though.

[​IMG] BB4 [​IMG] BB5 [​IMG] BB4 & BB5 OFF GROUND...

I hope bb4 & bb5 are ok and please guys let me know if yous see anything wrong, but i must say they do look bit bigger and insects have stopped eating leafs:confused:
    [​IMG] BB4 TOP VIEW - DAY 62
    [​IMG] BB4 CLOSE UP - DAY 62
    [​IMG] BB4 SIDE VIEW - DAY 62
    [​IMG] BB5 TOP VIEW - DAY 62
    [​IMG] BB5 CLOSE UP - DAY 62
    [​IMG] BB5 SIDE VIEW - DAY 62

SC's well i moved them altogether and added just clingfilm on the top not sides as i want the lil seedlings to get stronger.. protection from rain but no protection for winds or wildlife and low temps as they are very small, yes they are still seedlings :( they are stretching though. Any thoughts on what i should do here guys? input would be nice and any advice given will be much appreciated;) fed the sc's as i think they needed feeding.. yellowing from bottom very strange, should i give just water next time when i see them?? will be next Thursday when i check next
    [​IMG] SCs - DAY 29

I'm still down but hey i'll keep it going as long as they don't die on me. trying to keep it basic now.:eek:

15. Extra Pics couldn't fit them all in one post

16. nice seedlings dude!

17. lookin good i just did an update today too man if u get a chance swing by. my big bangs are still small as hell lol

18. 60+ days old and they dont even have 4 sets of leaves? WTF man either those genetics you dropped $$$ on blow dick or your a complete noob and have a half ass understanding of gardening. Not trying to hurt your feelings dude just being honest. Read more stickies for beginners and drop by the organics forum sometime and change your life forever....

VOO

19. Lol I think your pulling our legs man, show us the real plants.
    Those cannot be 60 days at all, how much light are they getting daily.

No offense but do you think you can start over. So we can help you out better that way, also how long have you been growing.

20. I am starting over with the SC's. Yes day 62, got stunted by everything i guess ph was really high cos muddy water in the holes in ground.. wish i caught it earlier. I can grow, please check past threads. thank you. I just never grown outdoors and first time not using a light system indoors for the first 3wks. windowsill only. They get enough light just not direct sun as we have hardly any sunny weather at all for months now. They would of been bigger but insects eat the new growth so they look smaller. I'm not starting a new 1 at all.