First Organic Grow - Big Bang autos+many more XD

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by billyeye101, Mar 15, 2012.

1. You have better weather and temps so ya got high hopes:D

I suffer shit weather:(

I just hope this run will be better than the previous run:devious:

2. #62 billyeye101, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
    SC update - 5 Days Old

Tallest one is around 3 inches but bent her down haha:eek: the 1 leafs getting bigger and the 2nd set are coming in slowly but looking like they'll be in within 3 days time.

Looking great for Day 5, i wish they could go faster though haha:p

Hoping to keep them indoors til their 25 days old.

Am taking pics now...........:rolleyes:

Their totally bigger than bbs were on day 6 haha my 1 leafs are hella bigger on scs this time round whoop whoop.. must be doing something right.

Enjoy the pictures...:smoke:

3. hey man just checked on my beans and the big bangs have shot out the tap root :) also the doctor and the critical mass 33 germed...what company did you get your big bang's from? got mine from greenhouse

4. #64 billyeye101, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    Mine were greenhouse company also, check the seed package on page 1 ;)

Can't wait to see your bb:devious:

My 2nd leafs coming in lovely now.. The 1st leafs have started separating from the stem now, not bad for day 5 i must say.. less stretch more leaf growth:D

I reckon by day 8 my sc's will be lush ;)

SC Update 24/4/12
    6 Days old now, tallest 1 is 4inchs tall if not bended down that is.. average for all is roughly 2inchs tall.

Nice dark green color the seedlings have so no worries for my first time pre-mixing haha..

Stretching nicely also.. need them 3 figure leafs in properly this time haha

5. #65 billyeye101, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
    +
    (Big Bang Outside Stage)
    |
    |
    |
    +
    Update - 24/4/12 - Day 39
    bb1 - [​IMG]
    +
    bb2 - [​IMG]
    +
    bb4 - [​IMG]
    +
    bb5 - [​IMG]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK so i went out tonight to check up on my outdoor seedlings 5 BIG BANG AUTOS...

Was surprised to see 4 alive and 1 dead so let's all say goodbye to BB 3:(

bb1 & bb2 are in thorn bushes and bb4 & bb5 are in tall grass bushes... the growth is so much better than i thought after been stunted from low temps and heavy rain, the tarping worked but soil still soaking wet any ideas anyone on how to dry it with still adding the tarp for humidity and to keep rain out!

bb4 & bb5 have grown much better than bb1 & bb2, remember i planted them to early in the year for our climate and they were so under grown and size when they went out.

The big bang is an experiment, run 2 Super critical's will be so much better. You just wait all:p

Sex wise, unsure as they got stunted and so this means I'll prob have to wait til around Day 55 to see pistils etc...

"Also in the last 13 days since i added the tarping on the bbs, they have roughly done 7Days recovering from the stunting :( and 6Days Growing Growth"

Might add sand to surface of all pots about 1inch deep, to help soil dry out, will also add a lighter to show size and also I'll use my phone camera to take better pics, just need to add a light haha i go at nights now see. Will check the bbs out on the 2nd May, will add all the stuff then.

Nothing more to add for now but,
    AT LEAST THEIR GROWING HAHA SLOWLY BUT SURELY

6. I'm seeing yellowing on the tips and the cotyledons. What kind of soil is that seems to be hot from the pics. On my seedlings the cotyledons dont turn yellow for a few set of leaves. Good Luck

7. Yellow is defo from too much rain, acidy rain see.. the soil is bio terra plus,

the seedlings should of been much bigger when they got transplanted in the new soil see so they could of handled the soil:D my fault trail n error bbs.. also i edited pics in photoshop, too much high levels in the color my bad.. they are quite green though.

:(

Super crit will be so much better:smoke:

EDITED ABOVE POST LOL

8. hey man do you know if its possible to start seeds in a sunny window?

9. That's fine, for about a week or two -- tops.

10. Azpro spot on there:wave:

I grow my seedlings with Windowsill with natural light, ceiling light for when the outside light gets dark haha and when i can i will use my cfl setup for the nights..

So all this is around 3 different light spectrum's I'm using :devious:

You can grow on windowsill but watch for stretching, bend her down if needed, add a dome to the pots for night time to keep temps in and keep humidity up.

Hope this helped..

11. #71 billyeye101, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited: May 1, 2012
    +
    (Seedling Stage)
    |
    |
    |
    +
    Update - 25/4/12
    7 Days old now. SC 1
    [​IMG]
    +
    Update - 25/4/12
    7 Days old now. SC 2
    [​IMG]
    +
    Update - 25/4/12
    7 Days old now. SC 3
    [​IMG]
    +
    Update - 25/4/12
    7 Days old now. SC 4
    [​IMG]
    +
    Update - 1/5/12
    13 Days old now. SC 1
    [​IMG]

Day 7 for all 4 Super Crits, looking lovely for now.. maybe Day 10 they'll have the 2nd sets fully growing in.. taken awhile, roots not at bottom yet.

Enjoy my fellow 420s

12. ok thanks im gonna make my own lil humidity domes lol. plastic sandwich baggie with a rubberband to hold it on the plastic cup :)

13. Sounds like a plan m8:D

Hope all is good:hello:

My Sc's growing lovely can't wait to see what their like on day 14:D prob bigger than my big bangs hahahahaha

14. Update for SC's 27/4/12

Day 9
    The progress is at same stage as BB was on Day 14:yay:

Defo gonna look good soon:devious: buzzzzzzzzzzed

15. everything looks good dude :D

16. Thanks man, just wait till June lol plenty of updates then and big plants:p glad ya still here and don't give up on me hahahahaha....

17. no kiddin i cannot wait til june! thats when our updates will be amazing!

18. For me this is my first outdoor grow, i'm growing a batch every month... first run to forth run.. bad to good:p

25+ plants outside for me in time lol mostly autos

Gonna be a rush haha.

19. I love watching plants grow dude so i'm here for the long hall :D

20. Well I'll do an update in the next few days for the SC's and Tuesday night I'll do a BB update.

The SC's are frigging nice, monster looking compared to the BB's haha...