First Organic Grow - Big Bang autos+many more XD

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by billyeye101, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Using 2ltr clear bottles, 20p for water bottles from asda....

:cool:

2. Day 12

You decide on progress... let me know your views all:p

3. Day 14 - outside tonight!

4. #24 billyeye101, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    |
    "Big Bang Continues Outside"
    |
    (Outside Stage)
    |
    |
    (Medium & Equipment)
    [​IMG]
    |
    |
    +
    Update - 30/3/12
    All 5 transplanted outside now.. come on nature!:rolleyes:
    bb1 - [​IMG]
    bb2 - [​IMG]
    bb3 - [​IMG]
    bb4 - [​IMG]
    bb5 - [​IMG]
    +
    Update - 05/4/12
    "BAD WEATHER THIS WEEK, SNOW/SLEET/GALE WINDS/LOW TEMPS":(
    bb1 - [​IMG]
    bb2 - [​IMG]
    bb3 - [​IMG]
    bb4 - [​IMG]
    bb5 - [​IMG]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soil feeds for 3 weeks, watered them until Tuesday night... 4 days should be ok to see growth change, could be bad or good or even great haha... that's nature for you.

I've left 1 seedling without a greenhouse to see the difference etc.

Was a nice night, was dark at 8.50PM

5. Try hide the pot and soil color by getting a handful from around and chucking it around? Time well spent

6. will do on Tuesday night around 8.30, you are right.. time well spent alright,, now lets cross fingers that they grow..:D night night

7. Night time temps not looking good for the seedlings at all.. hoping tues night they'll be alive still or even worse they could be dead.:mad:

8. If you go to home depot or lowe's you can pick up some clear construction tarping. Cut into squares that cover your plants and weight it down with rocks allowing for a pitch in the middle. This allows heat to stay in, and sun too. It's pretty cheap and could save your plants.

9. Man great update dude! I can't wait to see how this goes!

10. [​IMG]

Got ya will do this for my next seedling run haha too late now.. weather says thursday friday will be nice so friday night i'll be going out to spot.. it rained so no need to go up on tuesday, such a hike hahaha but thank you very much on this great tip of the day
    :hello: defo thumbs up... they sound excellent also.
    Fucking ditto haha:p

11. should i cry now peeps in uk?:(:(:(:confused_2::confused_2::confused_2:

12. #32 billyeye101, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
    Update 05/04/12 Day 20...

6 days been outside, low temps/snow/sleet/rain/gale winds etc:(

The one that had no green house on, has grown lots more hmmmmmmm:confused:

AT LEAST THEY'RE NOT DEAD:rolleyes:

"defo taking off greenhouses when i go there next, bb3 working a treat without a greenhouse."

13. #33 billyeye101, Apr 6, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2012
    NEXT RUN NEXT WEEK - AUTO SUPER CRITICAL

This time round I'm going to add clear tarping to my pots "greenhoused" they will also be altogether in one patch... so easy tarping:rolleyes: this should help with low temps shitty weather basically... also when i'm starting them off inside i will be using bigger pots in the propagator and adding some cfls for the night time, and i will try not to stretch this time...

They should be bigger when they go outside than the previous big bangs did;)

YES i know i put the bbs outdoors too early, but i'm greedy and i'm still learning outdoors so this is experience, also i have money so buying new seeds don't bother me, if they die young that is haha... i'm wanting some hot weather but all i get since planted outdoors is shit shit shit rain!!

Growing weed is great:eek:

14. Can't wait man :D

15. Me either, wish i could go 2months in the future lol..

Need the uk weather to pick up again.:devious:

16. #36 billyeye101, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
    Easter Update:

Got my clear tarping today got around 6metres.. very cheap indeed £1.49 a metre

Wednesday going to pick up the Auto ak47, seedling pots "no jiffy this time", canna coco for the seedlings.

Hoping to get the seedlings much bigger this time round before they go outside:p

Wednesday night, going to set-up the tarpin/green houses for the big bangs.. hope their ok:cool:

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend:bongin:

17. Ok, went to shop for seeds, couldn't get the ak47 autos, so instead i got,

5 seeds Super Critical Auto

Will germinate tomorrow night.

18. Can't wait to see how your Critical auto seeds pop into some smokable Delight!

19. #39 billyeye101, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
    ^

Big Bang Update 11/4/12 - Day 26 - terrible!! too much rain, and far too early when i sent them outside:(

Got tarpin Greenhosues up now, so not going back until 2weeks, as pots are soaking, should be enough time for them to dry up, and maybe the seedlings will grow back... terrible as i say,

Next run will be so much better,

Didn't take pictures apart from 1 tarped seedling, all 5 bbs are done the same.. wish me luck all....;)

Sorry for the disappointment ya'll.. will update next week with new super critical seedlings :devious:

EDIT - all 5 bbs are still alive and here is bb4, please laugh when I'm gone.., they just look a little wider and a tad taller:(

20. #40 billyeye101, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
    Auto Super Critical update 15/4/12

Started germin 4 super critical autos Saturday night, Today i did some pre-mix with

-4 pots "12,7cm 5inches"
    -Canna coco
    -Bio terra plus "very small amount"
    -Perlite

Now i'm just waiting for the seeds to pop.

Gonna try using some 85w cfls on the night time.

Mad picture of when i was out on wed night, canny fog:rolleyes: