First order from attitude. shipping options help?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Blovett4, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Hi i am placing my first order from attitude seed bank this evening.
    i just got my medicinal card in the states and was wondering what everyone does about attitude shipping options. do you ship them in the breeders case? the DVD case? do any of buy the extra guarantee?

Any input would be greatly appreciated

thanks guys

2. #2 Tayanissa, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2010
    Everyone i talked to said just to ship them normally. They have told me that in medical states you are fine as long as you o bay the laws. Since you have the card you have the legal right to grow and smoke MJ so just have them sip it normally. I was just at a buddy's house and he has a line on some nice kush and he said that his supplyer gets his bud sent to him UPS from Cali so if that guy can get the actual buds shiped UPS you shouldnt have a problem having a few beans shiped in the mail :)

3. Although you are legal in the states( I am too), importing seeds is still illegal since they go through federal mail.. However, I haven't had any problems getting seeds, get them in the breeders pack to make sure you are really getting what you order. Never heard anyone having problems with the secured shipping.