First OG grow.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PotheadB0B, Dec 26, 2019.

1. So I’m no expert, I’ve been growing on and off for about 15 years. This is the first time growing OG kush and I’m having more trouble with these girls then any other strain. I’ll post some pics please let me know what you think the issues are. They are exactly 4 weeks into flower in DWC buckets I think they may have cal/mag deficiency or maybe nute burn??? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Be an easy fix mate.
    What’s the ppm and ph of the res and do the numbers go up or down?
    what nutes are you using to make that up?
    Changing res every 7-10 days?
    Using bennies or sterilising agents?
    No mad gunk or slime in the res, no bad smells, roots feel “dry” to touch?

Answer that lot mate and we won’t be far from a fix :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I’m using ADvanced nutes full line. I try to keep the ph at 5.8 but it goes up pretty quickly sometimes .8 a day not sure on tds. I’ll get a meter. I change res every 10-14 days and top off every 2-4 days. No bad smells or slime and water is clear. First time doing DWC as well, the roots sit in the water 24/7 atleast half of them.

4. The leaf you are holding is really dark green and shiny.. definitely too much nitrogen for one.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Too much nitro and too little cal mag from what I see, but spanisharcher is way better with the dwc than I ever was.
    I run soil or coco now a days.

6. Thanks for the help. I changed my res and adjusted my nutes today. so we will see how they turn out in the end.