~~~ First night toke at home... ~~~

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Skaytful, Sep 22, 2011.

1. Ive just smoked a jay out the window in my room while my mums sleeping. This is the first time ive toked in the house with my mum and sister in :hello:. Its 3:08 and im posting this shit up here nowww :smoke:

Share similar storys everyone :D First 'home smokes with parents in' storys? Shit like that...

One Love :L xx

2. I recommend not smoking joints/blunts inside because of the continuous smoke, but I'm glad it worked out for you.

3. Yeah man, I was worrying about that :L ...I hope its alright because I smoked leaning out the window... :D

4. Toking in the room while the family is busy, or out, isn't too hard. Just use pipes, bongs, and other pieces. J's and blunts are big no-no's for undercover toking. Just have some air freshner, a fan, wet towel under the door, blow all smoke out the window, and you should be good. I've done it a few times while my family was home. No one notices.

5. Yeah man, the bong ideas great :D ...I started on the bong, but I kept fucking it up lighting it because of my complex lighting system (its like a blow torch and a lighter derp) So yeah, I pranged out and decided to just roll a fattie. :smoke:

6. My first time is classic. I was home alone for like a week while my family was on a cruise (had a baseball tournament -.- ) i didnt want to throw a party or anything so the first night i called over a few homies, while we were heading out back to blaze i was all fuck it. we hotboxed my room with 2 bongs and a bubbler. baaaad decision. A week later and the smell still lingered. got rolled pretty bad because i was only a freshman and we just moved into this house lol. over the years ive become smarter though, im a senior in hs now and i blaze in this room daily while my parents are home and they are completley anti weed. Just got a huge fan blasting and set my bed under then window so it makes it easy and comfortable :D

7. Thats sick man :smoke: Family on holiday is the best, I smoked in the house for four nights and just used Oust and they could never tell haha :D

Thanks for the stoooryy

8. When I first smoked at my house I would sneak out around 1am and smoke a j/couple bowls and trip the fuck out. That was back when I smoked 1-5 times a week(1-2 years ago). Now I smoke in my bathroom multiple times a day.

9. I used to go in my walk in closet with a pipe and a sploof (toilet paper roll with dryer sheets) and get naked so the smell wouldnt stick to my clothes hahaha. Now i just use the sploof in my room with my clothes on and burn some incense. Nobody ever notices.

10. I do the same thing man, smoking in the bathroom is great, just turn on the vent and your golden. But OP, id recommend smoking using a bowl, there will be much less smoke and much lower chance you have of getting caught.

11. I got caught so many times trying that in middle and high school. I then just started smoking out back when no one is home. It worked out a lot better.

12. Lol what if they found you with a sploof a pipe a bag of weed and no clothes..

13. that could be awkward

14. I'd just be like, my bad.. um... want a toke? :bongin:

15. [quote name='"MrHhhiiiooo"']I used to go in my walk in closet with a pipe and a sploof (toilet paper roll with dryer sheets) and get naked so the smell wouldnt stick to my clothes hahaha. Now i just use the sploof in my room with my clothes on and burn some incense. Nobody ever notices.[/quote]

That awkward moment when someone walks in

16. what you described is like my ritual every few days. I smoke j out the window. Then get some munch and chill the fuck out and watch some tv. I love it.

17. Ha! I had a mate, who started smoking very heavily a few years back... kind of a family friend. He used to have a fat joint every time he had a shower blowing it towards the extractor and the smell being masked by the steam etc. One day I went to his house to pick him up and he was in the shower... his mum took me aside and was really concerned, said hed been taking 4-5 showers a day, dunno what she thought lol but anyway, he came down and i had to witness him telling all to mom... hilarious!

18. [quote name='"justatoruser"']

Ha! I had a mate, who started smoking very heavily a few years back... kind of a family friend. He used to have a fat joint every time he had a shower blowing it towards the extractor and the smell being masked by the steam etc. One day I went to his house to pick him up and he was in the shower... his mum took me aside and was really concerned, said hed been taking 4-5 showers a day, dunno what she thought lol but anyway, he came down and i had to witness him telling all to mom... hilarious![/quote]

Lmaoooooo 4-5 showers a day just to smoke.. Simply priceless haha