Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First New City

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by primer, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Hey, I got married and moved out here to Virginia. I'm normally from the midwest, and my first year of college was choice. My roommate got me introduced to things and let's just say it opened up the world in only the sweetest of ways. For a year, we always had everything we needed because she had all the connections.

But now I'm in this new town, and I have no idea what to do. Any advice on how to find someone? I'm a young woman, and I sure as hell don't LOOK like I smoke, so I doubt anyone would ever come up to me and offer information. I have to live in a hotel while we're here so I don't really know anyone either.

Any ideas? Help would me much appreciated.

2. Are you a police officer?? :eek:

3. So many of these threads.

you have to get up and walk around asking people. Maybe the mall, when you find success ask if they're a regular hook and if so, get that number! Since you don't look like a stoner, it will be hard because they may be sketched but dont give up! Mary finds us all one way or another.
    Welcome to GC!

4. I'm sure "police officers" are swarming all over places like this, but no, I am not one of them.
    All I have on my mind right now is smoking a bowl, so I could care less lol.

And I will just have to do that. It's been two months and I'm seriously on the low, so hopefully people won't take it the wrong way when I walk up to them and make odd conversation lol

5. This is when the ability to profile and stereotype people comes in handy:D

6. Thats ironic... Just moved to Blacksburg, VA from Seattle. I came from a city where you couldn't avoid herb if you tried and now I'm living in a hydro dessert!!! I've met a few people but nothing really pans out. I guess I'll just have to keep trying. I just don't understand what the big deal is??? Pot is a wonderful tool that shouldn't be guarded or prohibited. It's perfect! What a waste :/

7. VA has tons & tons of killer bud.

8. Well I haven't come across any in all this time. Real bummer but not much that can be done about it I guess.