First Mushroom Trip Tommarow!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by motioncity1123, Jun 22, 2009.

1. So i'm taking 2 gs of some decent mushrooms tommarow. I have a house to myself and i think my best friend is coming over to blaze/chill with me while i do this. He took them two days before and said he got a body high and shit was just funny.

Any advice to a first time tripper?

2. Lets see here.

1. Eat your shrooms with some kind of food if your squeamish.
    2. Be careful though... what you eat will most likely come back to haunt you :devious:
    3. Just get as comfortable as you can... smoke some pot. :smoking:
    4. If you can, jump on the PC and get Winamp. Play some music with some good beats and use the winamp visualizer... that made me have some crazy times.
    5. Just have fun and try not to over think it. Remember your friend is there to make sure you don't get into to much trouble.

Peace

3. If you feel uneasy in the beginning, don't worry, that passes. Comeups on mushrooms are very powerful, so just accept the fact that it will be over in a little.

If you don't want to be nauseous, take a Ginger pill. Actually, any ginger will work. That will cover the nausea.

Remember, you're just tripping, and you'll return back to normal, even if you don't think you ever will.

If you start getting scared, focus on something else. If you keep focusing on the problem, you will get into a deeper bad trip.

Go into the trip with a positive mindset and all should go well.

4. I think you should do it outside, in the woods or something.

Don't fight the trip. Just go along for the ride.

Have fun.

5. #5 abilities, Jun 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009
    eat 'em. youll know when you're tripping.

but, before you get too far ahead of yourself, my advice for psychadelics always is:

1. have a plan/things to do. this can include going to the IMAX or regular movie, going to the local nature center, and a "safe house," even if it is a party, just so you have somewhere to trip and eliminate the anxieties of having to be coherent while tripping.

2. have a sitter. imo, this is not NECESSARY by any means, but it is very helpful. if you find yourselves needing to drive somewhere, it's nicer to have the comfort of knowing you have a sober driver. but, you can also jus chill with other kids you're tripping with (i would NEVER trip alone) and go exploring in some deep woods and try and build a fort or something cool like that, without the supervision of a sitter. or just find a fucking awesome view that's secluded in the woods or something, that type of shit is always cool. sometimes, some people get sketched out over people who aren't tripping, because you know they're in a sober mindstate while you're far from it. be wise in who you choose as a sitter - make sure they know about shrooms and know what and what not to limit you from - sometimes a sitter can throw people into a bad trip, be it because a tripper wants to do something tht the sitter won't allow. make sure they'll stay with you and just make sure you don't do anything stupid because your mind is clouded.

those are biggies. just remember set and setting. don't dose them if you're feeling uneasy about it. have an excited, good, happy mindset before you eat them - it's like waiting in line for a rollercoaster. just ride the trip out, but be expansive. think philosophically, spiritually. or, just sit on a deck and choose a place to stare at and watch the visuals you'll get from 2g (they're usually pretty minor unless you have some strong shrooms. you'll have visuals, but i highly doubt actual hallucinations). i've never had the feeling of "it won't end", but i have seen people enter that state when they're tripping off of a lot of acid. acid fries your brain. shrooms are definitley the best choice of psychadelic you could choose!

but, if you are entering a bad trip, which usually only happens when you're focusing on one, bad thing, that doesn't entertain or comfort you. in that case, try and go talk to your friends. if something is bothering you, don't just focus on the thought over and over, say it to your friends and then you can get past it and get back on the happy trip. that's sort of how it works. if you're in a bad surrounding that you, YOURSELF, are not comfortable in, then you can have a bad trip. if you have bad thoughts, you can have a bad trip.

i also suggest eating them straight. also, drinking orange juice with them is good to do. i always forget why, but orange juice supplies some shit to help your trip. or eat 'em on a burger. or a pizza. or even bread and peanut better, because most people bitch about the taste, but i enjoy the taste, also on an empty stomach, to potentiate the effects. have some buds to smoke, and smoke around 30-45 minutes after dosing. it'll help the come-up. then smoke more when you're peaking.

if the woods or being outside isn't an outlet for you, then have a safe place you can go where you won't sketch out (i would never trip at home, though i have after coming down, which was very fine and tolerable, though my walls were bubbling and breathing) and just watch movies. i highly suggest 2001: A Space Odyssey if you want to have profound deep thoughts, or watch alice on the wall if you want something a little more happy, or something that will just give you madd visuals.
    if you're introspective, or like writing, i suggest a pocket notebook and a pencil. there's been too many times where i had profound realizations and thoughts, that disappeared throughout my trip, forever lost in the part of my memory that is the psychadelic realm.

that's all i got for you. hope it's memorable and you didn't get too bad of booms. 2g is a nice amount for a first time, too. it's tolerable, but it opens the door. next time, eat an eighth and you'll trip hard.

6. Yeah I know what you mean about the winamp visualizer. best visualizer hands down.

Any ways, try and go outside if its nice out, the nicer the day, the better the trip.