Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Munchie?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BluntAssassin, Jan 19, 2010.

1. I wouldn't be able to stomach one of those..:eek:

I think I had totinos pizza or maybe empanadas. I really don't know because I was just zoooted.

2. my first munchies were this chip mix bag. like cheetos, dorritos, pretzels, and sun chips all mixed.

and they were called MUNCHIES! =]]]

3. a shit ton of brownies we bought at a dollar store. they looked like shit but tasted oh so good, and some 89cent pizzas from the supermarket

4. #24 salad, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2010
    First time I ever got high was on some good Denver dank. I had a bowl of vanilla ice cream and was sitting on the couch with my g/f. My leg started to feel really cold where I had the bowl sitting and for some reason I thought I had spilled on myself. I began to wipe my leg off and it wasn't until I looked down half a minute later that I realized everything was fine. I don't really remember how the ice cream tasted though :cool:

5. My first munchies were from McDonalds :smoke: My sister & i walked down 2 the local mickie d's in the summer. While we were waiting in line, we tweaked out cuz we both thought we had pissed ourselves. But it was just because we were a little sweaty :eek: We probably looked like freaks lol

Food tasted sooo good though :smoking:

6. i remember eating about half a box of those mini chocolate covered donuts, i was like "these are the best donuts iv'e ever had!" lol

7. Birthday cake!
    :yummy:

8. McDonalds!!! If i remember correctly it was like 3 fish fillets. i was like "it's a never ending hunger omg!! sooo good" *stuffs face* haha. classic times, i wish i could rewind that moment to remember the first time i smoked, to remember vividly

9. well it was probably what I ate when I first got high, and that was a mcdouble. Pretty much an orgasm in your mouth.

10. Well I toasted a bagel and was going to go get some butter / cream cheese but that didn't happen...

haha

11. It was a Banana and maybe an apple too...I dont quite remember but up to this day i still love eating Bananas when im high:)

12. o and pop tarts----blueberry =D

13. Definitely don't remember my first munchie, although I used to go for ChexMix, and then became a fiend for ice cream, especially milkshakes.
    Favorite munchie story though: Second week at college, I'd been burning quite a bit the whole day, and then smoked a fat 3g blunt late at night. Me and a couple friends went to the campus center to get some food, but they were closed by 2am, so we walked down the street to 7-11 (less than a 10 min walk from the school). Got a half gallon of Bryers Oreo ice cream. I ate the entire carton on the walk back... without a spoon.

14. nacho cheese doritoes, ate a whole family size bag myself

15. goldfish, sadly not fbgs, and powdered doughnuts

16. oreos. and oreo flavored fun sticks. tasted like a chocolaty brownie dream at the time while eating the cookies. after about 20 minutes of savoring the taste of the cookies, I blatantly muttered "FUN STICKS' and got up to get them. ohhhh soooo good.

17. 2 sleeves of Ritz Crackers. Worst fucking mistake, the cotton mouth I experienced was horrible, but if not for the crackers I would have never tried washing them down with ICE COLD Hershey's Chocolate Milk. Holy Shit, to this day I love a tall glass of hersheys syrup and milk on ice. So delicious.

18. Cheez-its.
    White Chedder possibly?

My gawd.