first mistake

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TimS Chi, Jul 29, 2010.

1. there was a shady deal, i picked up a 30 sac and it looked exactley and tasted exactley like oregano, fuck me. now i know to look at the sac before hand them the money, im unbelievably pissed right now

2. It sucks that people are so grimey to fuck someone over on simple weed. Lucky it was only 30.

3. Oregano ? Shits boss. lol

4. ^ Yea its that DANK shit. j/k, but at least you learned something. The best way to learn is from experiance.

5. At least now you can make some tasty tomato soup

6. to make you feel less ripped off me and my friend got ripped off by the same guy on the same night. i got ripped 100 bucks for something and my friend got ripped off right after i did. the guy stole 230 from my friend saying "its some dank weed". he got the sac payed walked in his house took the sac out and str8 up just grass and shit. not even any pot

7. When I was about 19 or 20, I was living in Florida in a pretty shitty part of town. We used to go down to the ghetto stop and buy dime bags. One night we go down there, make the exchange and start driving away. I open it up and it's fucking Philly guts. We flip around and go back like we are going to confront the piece of shit. We figured out what house he was in, but we didn't see him around, so my buddy, the driver, decides he's going to chuck a bottle at the house.

He goes to through the bottle out the window and aims a little high. It shatters on the ceiling of the car and gashes his finger something serious. We're driving back to the house and he says, "I think I'm hurt man". He turns on the overhead light and his finger is fucking gushing like a fire hose. That shit was squirting so bad that it was hitting the ceiling of the car, it was nuts. He's asking me if he should go to the hospital and all I could say was, "That's looks pretty fucking bad man". So we go to the hospital, he has to have his tendon repaired in his finger, we were there for about 8 hours.

All over getting ripped off on $10 worth of weed.

8. haha thats a funny ass story, i hate kids that need to be shady over something like this

9. That sucks man. I always feel like Chitown has more shady people than any other city. Lesson learned though man, hopefully next pickup for you is some killa kill. :smoke:

10. balls dude at least it was only $30

My buddy was doing a really sketchy deal few years ago at a busy city intersection (dunno why lmao) and he got chintzed hardcore, $200 for an ounce of pencil shavings and screws. It was handed to him in an opaque bag, I believe

11. Shit happens man just learn from it. Also find a friend who deals... they dont rip you off unless they're not really your friends

12. Shitty. Hard way to learn. Effective though...

13. Make some spagetti and you`ll feel like a rich motherfucker ;) enjoying the 30 doller oregano you just paid for.

14. you aint need to go to the store for no more oregano now. :D

15. Live and learn. May the next pickup you guys get be the most bomb dank you've ever smoked.:smoke:

16. lesson 1 - always check the sack before you hand over the dinero. you know this now.

17. that sucks man. my new dealer is the exact opposite. he is way to un shady. he just has zero concern over getting caught. like he will hand me the bag completly out in thhe open in the middle of taco bell with 3 employes and 1 cop watching

18. ^That cud be a bad thing...