First micro grow need some help.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by lucidream, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Okay so this is my first time trying to grow anything. I had some bagseeds and only 1 sprouted and its about a week old. I am planing on growing in this xbox case with 2 bulbs. I still have to modify the box for more stealthiness as it lets out some light and i also need to add some sort of ventilation. Whats a cheap way to ventilate the box? What are the chances of this micro grow failing? Let me know what i can do to improve. Thanks in advance.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. sirbumpsalot

3. a cheap way to vent would be using PC fans. but please please please upgrade your box first...you're just begging to have bad things happen using a flammable material. besides, that's nowhere near big enough...as of right now, chances are high that the grow will fail. not trying to be a buzzkill, but you really don't need to get yourself in trouble.

4. i give it a 5% success rate

5. Lemme guess, you saw the thread w/ the xbox 360 box by the other guy.

Anyways, it's not really a viable setup if you wanna grow and harvest. If you just wanna see a plant grow and experiment then have at it.

However, there's really a big risk of fire when having electrical stuff + water + cardboard box in one area.