First (micro) grow help

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by sofiesticated, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Hey, everyone!

I've been planning my first grow for about a month, and I still have some questions that I keep getting mixed answers to, so I hope you can help!

Please be kind, I'm very new to growing, so these questions might be really obvious, but I just want it to be stealthy and safe. :)

Things I have so far:
    - HOMEbox® Mini, 30 x 30 x 60 cm (11 x 11 x 23 inches, I think)
    - 2x 0.70 liter pots (23 oz)
    - Northern Lights autoflower seeds
    (I still need light, fans, and carbon filters, but I still need some questions answered)
    1. When getting a carbon filter, do I need an exhaust fan (or just some kind of fan) or do I just place it in the top of the cabinet?
    2. Furthermore, does it need to be led outside of the tent, or will it just cover the smell by just being there?
    3. And is there anyone who knows a DIY small carbon filter?
    4. How loud is a PC fan?
    5. Any tips to keep it as stealthy as possible is always welcome! (I live with my parents, although I might move out this year, but still.)
    Also, if anyone just have some tips and tricks they wish they had known when they first started growing, that is appreciated as well!

2. you need to start with asking your parents for permission to do this.!!

if they do not want you growing in their house you should respect that and wait until you move out.!!
    when you move give me a shout i will do all i can to help get you going.!

3. For real man that is your number 1 obstacle, there’s no way to do it without them knowing. Get the all clean or wait my bro, that’s not what you’ll want to hear but true !! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1