First Micro grow - HELP

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ante420, Aug 31, 2013.

1. So my friend and I are trying out a new hobby. We bought a small cupboard (appr 2x2). We put two 60 Watt CFL'S and hung them with blue masking tape. its pretty ghetto, we know. we have two small intake fans (on the right) one closer to the bottom and one towards the top. The outtake fan (on the left) is larger than the intake fans.

We bought two clones from the local clinic and planted them into two 1-gallon pots filled with Fox Farm (Ocean Forest) fertilizer. 
    We live in Southern Cali and the weather is currently hot as fuuuck. The thermometer reads 85-90 the past two days. 

Note: the plants were in my garage and the temperature was in the high nineties, so i moved it to my room where it is significantly cooler.

All help and criticism is welcome as we are first time growers! Thanks 

IMG_3179.jpg
    IMG_3194.jpg
    IMG_3184.JPG
    IMG_3180.jpg IMG_3209.JPG IMG_3207.JPG
    IMG_3185.jpg
    IMG_3211.jpg IMG_3206.JPG

2. #2 ante420, Aug 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2013
    Day 2 and one plant is doing well but the other seemed to have slumped/wilted over night, i attached a picture to show.
    we are currently suspending it with a string and chopstick. anyone know why :(    IMG_3231.jpg

3. Soil looks dry, try flushing it and check ph?

4. @[member="Popped_A_Molly"] we flushed it with about 2 cups of water and the ph level was around 6.5. thanks for the help! the other one is already starting to support itself!

5. IMG_3250.jpg
    its standing on its own now! put ice packs in there idk if itll work for overnight but its worth a shot