Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Michigan Medical Pickup!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Stone Walled, Mar 3, 2011.

1. So this is my first pickup since being a medical patient. Probably the dankest bud I've ever smoked in my life. White berry, OG Kush, Green Thunder, NYC Diesel, and picking up an oz of northern lights tomorrow. Check it out and let me know what ya guys think :smoke:.

NYC Diesel
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Got 1 oz of this. Pretty good high. rated about a 7/10. Smelled like a lemon/fruity sour blend.

Green Thunder
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Got a 1/2 of this. Absolutely unbelievable. Very deep smell, and incredible high. Some of the best stuff I've ever smoked. 9/10

OG Kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Got a 1/2 of this. Stuff is as good or even better than the green thunder. Great high and superb smell. Really one of my favorites. 9.5/10

White berry
    [​IMG]
    Got a quarter of this. Pretty solid bud, good high, tasted and smelled very fruity. 8/10

Northern lights are soon to come :smoke:

2. Do you honestly need 3.25 oz's of bud? hahahah

Shit looks really dank tho dude!!!!!!

3. :O i am in michigan too

4. Mm ... nice pickup! That's like a 100 grams of weed ... mmmm..... :smoke:

5. Dude................

6. Nice medicine. Wherabouts in MI are ya? I'm an Ann Arbor dweller.

7. I'm out in Rochester hills area. I'm normally all around Oakland County.

8. im a michigan card holder also. the dispensary by me is over priced, but i still go there when i hear they have something worth the crazy prices.

9. damnn 3.25 oz of weed. i could use thatt

10. How much did all that run ya?

11. around 500 bucks

12. nice pickup, it all looks great!:smoke:

13. Thanks :D. The OG Kush is unbelievable.