First MH/HPS grow/set up

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GreenLover322, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Hey all, just wanted some opinions on how this set up looks. This is my second grow although the first grow ended up being a male so I had to scrap it. [​IMG] I just got a 6 inch carbon scrubber, 400w hps/mh dimmable ballast and a 440cfm fan. I have it in a 4x2x5 tent and the original plan was scrubber>cool tube>fan>ducting out the window. I could almost barely fit the scrubber and cool tube in there alone. So I just did scrubber>cool tube>ducting>fan out the window. Temps are fine so far they are steady 78 but the humidity raised to about 80%. I have the lights about 3ft from the tops as of now. These are all about 4 weeks into veg originally were vegging under 6 42watt cfls but just changed it out yesterday. They seem like they are loving the new light already though. [​IMG] Any suggestions on how to lower humidity a bit would help, thanks.
    IMG_1236.jpg IMG_1234.jpg IMG_1238.jpg IMG_1237.jpg

2. Wow, totally forgot about this. No replys at all? These plants are huge now compared to this. Just swapped to 12/12 2 days ago. Any Ideas on how much these could yield? All three are topped under a 400w HPS but the canopy is uneven.
    IMG_5626.jpg
    Also have a question on how this one is growing. It's the shortest but bushiest one, and the main stem looks like it LST'd itself. I could've planted the seed too deep or something.
    IMG_4161.jpg