First marijuana grow [Mysterious new strain]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tensa187, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Hi this is my first marijuana grow with a mysterious new strain with household materials I will try to keep this thread updated as much as possible any help or suggestions will be apreciated

ForumRunner_20130328_190143.png

ForumRunner_20130328_190143.png

Attached Files:

2. paint the box flat white mate youll get better reflection and work on a sealed box unless smell isnt an issue

how many watts you giving her
    and i hope your gonna transplant at some point :)

3. I'm using 2 23 watts and a 14 watt are they stretched or anything?

4. #4 BigA4eva, Mar 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2013
    They look a little stretched but they should be ok.. cfl's should be around 3 inches from tops. If not growing in a enclosed box with reflective surfaces then a hood reflector is recommended. I made my own that work well.

Attached Files:

5. for seedlings thats fine keep the lights close no more than 3 inches as i doubt you have heat issues just think about getting some better lights in the near future try can get 100 actual watts not equivalent watts per plant at least and your gonna wannt get them in a bigger pot or they will be tiny
    also if that pot lets any light in tape it up roots dont want light :)

but other wise you should be ok :) keep us updated

6. I have more pictures do I jus postem as a comment/reply

7. [Day 1] [day 3] [day 3]

Attached Files:

8. Day 4

Attached Files:

9. There lookin good.man.. but u should start thinkin bout transplanting them soon, the roots can get tangled pretty quik. They can be put ina pint size container for bout a week or two till transplant into a gallon pot. More room for roots means less stress and healthier plant.

10. How many seeds did you plant? I would take the four seedlings and transplant into their own pots. They will grow better independently than together.

11. Thanks guys will do I planted 4 but 1 died hopefully I grow 1 at least [day 4]

Attached Files:

12. really need to get them outta that pot it lets in light to the roots and isnt big enough for 1 plant let alone 3 soon there roots will grow togther and it will be harder to transplant

13. #13 tensa187, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    [Day 5} prolly gonna transplant needa find some containers still using 2 23 watters 1 14 watter

Attached Files:

14. Two will die if you don't transplant ASAP and just put them in plastic cups with holes in the bottom for drainage ... You're wasting seeds if you don't man.

15. ok i did but they were kinda wobbly do they fix themselves?

16. yea dude they are some resiliant mother fuckers.

17. What makes it a mysterious strain or even a new strain?

18. #18 loki125, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    it will be if 3 stay alive in that pot and produce any smokable bud

19. #19 tensa187, Apr 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2013
    Day 6 transplanted them last night they woke up all withered cause I forgot to water them but I did and they were good as new btw they are a mysterious strain I found one growing wild I live in south texas :)

Attached Files:

20. well ive got bad news after i uploaded the pic i was talking to my mom and i left the plants on my pc like they are in the picture and my dogg chewedem all up, so much for the mysterious strain oh well :[