Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Marijuana dream?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DivineFlame, Feb 3, 2011.

1. #1 DivineFlame, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
    Share your story about your first dream with the bud :smoke:

Just did last night, it was weird as hell but i guess it counts,

Me and my friends were chilling and someone was riding a bike and we saw a sack under his pedal so i asked him to get off for a second then i took it and hid it under the seat leather in a car.

Edit: First time encountering bud in a dream :)

2. I went down in my basement and there was this strange lady looking at me. Then my fat friend who's pretty chill but I only see at school squeezed through this tiny window, and I yelled "QUICK, KILL HER." He runs up and hits her on the back of the head, then the dream is over. Trippy as a motherfucker.

3. they usually just involve things that happen throughout my day, like a normal dream except more vivid.

4. I had some crazy ass dream last night...

it was one of those lucid ones, and I was on a journey to go save a princess or something with my friend in a medieval land, and we were rebels against some evil empire too. Well we meet up with my whole swim team from high school and we think that they're on our side so we just keep questin, fight a few evil imperial dudes, etc.

We get to this really epic looking river valley, and we meet this important evil guy, turns out my entire swim team was actually spies sent by the Emperor to gain our trust, but we'd all become friends and so we were all pretty sad about it...

i ended up crying into one of the spy's shoulders, but it was a lucid dream so i felt real sadness... some crazy shit.

Woke up to find my kitchen windows leaking water like a sinking ship because of these fucking ice dams.....