First Manicure/Pedicure

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by xsouthparkx, Mar 8, 2011.

1. So today I just got my first manicure and pedicure. It was amazing to say the least. A woman, whose name slips my mind, did it. We were cracking jokes the whole time. She's all like, "Do you want color?" Haha. It was great.

PS.
    No homo.

2. assuming your a guy...idk if no homo cancels this one out there chief

3. yah no homo is not like 'no offence' it doesnt magically cancel all the bad out in your favour.

but out of politeness ill say im glad you had a good day.

4. Haha I don't mind it. My nails are the shit!:smoke:

5. LUCKY!!!!! I need a pedicure baaaaaaad

6. haha, see now at least THAT makes sense.

7. Lmao, I love how a man getting a pedicure/whatever automatically implies his sexual orientation.

Its a good world, this is.

8. Haha it is, right?

9. GOOD MAN, I THOUGHT YOU WERE HOMO FOR A SECOND :mad:

10. pedicures are the shit. everyone loves a nice set of feet..

but i don't think i could pull myself around to getting a manicure..
    That just crosses the line imo

11. Well this is mighty bold to say the least, ha. I just cant think of any reason a man should get either but more power to you, especially if it means you land some hot rich stuck up yuppie broad who looks for things like that.

12. I love a chick who looks for things like that, cos that means she does the same. Fuck a chick who doesn't stay fresh!!!

13. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

14. Nothing wrong with improving yourself. I go tanning even though my wife doesn't. I just put a sock over my junk and chill out under the cancerous rays.

15. Good for you

16. yeah, ive gotten a pedicure once, but it was because of ingrown toenails. which are the shittiest thing ever by the way.

but nope, i haven't had a manicure yet haha. although, back in highschool, people said i had soft hands, which would lead to 'oh what kind of lotion do you use?'

i never use lotion. dat shit is nasty.

thank god it hasn't carried over to college at least.

but enjoy those manicure/pedicures. it obviously takes a real man to admit that. hahaha

17. I had a gift certificate that no one wanted... I took my friends sister with me to get them done. It was awesome! I started with a pedicure only, but I liked it so much I got a manicure as well and tipped well since the lady was so cool. Some customer came in and gave me weird looks though. I just smiled:)

18. haha i mean the pedicure felt nice ill admit it. so i can only assume a manicure does too.

but thats whats up so you got it for free? even better. but tips are nice.