First Maine outdoor grow Need some help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by smackdaddy, Mar 12, 2014.

1. So I have found the perfect place for a very large grow op, its absolutely perfect. The only problem is with me living in Maine i'm not 100 percent sure on how to start them. I've been told I should veg them inside for 3-4 weeks and then gradually move them out over 2-3 days which is really what id like to do. I plan on growing 10-20 plants, and would like to veg them all at once. However idk if that is possible or not. Thanks, would love some opinions on what I should do!

2. Maybe auto flowers ig not and size isn't an problem than check out purple maroc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I have the strains im growing already, im purely concerned about vegging them inside, and if i can veg all 20 at once for 3-4 weeks

4. #4 Boggieman, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    I start my plants mid april under T5s in 1gal pots until early may then i put them outside in a shady area and give them more light through out the week, then i transplant into final pot, the larger the better.

5. I start my plants indoors under T5 lights. I start them in solo cups but plan to move to 3G pots until they are put in the ground. You can fit 20 plants in a 4x4 tent/ area. Giving them a head start indoors will result in larger plants. It also gives them a better chance of surviving outdoor.

6. When do you plan to put them outside?

Sun might not be quite right early may... Not enough sun... They think it's flowering time early in the summer because of sun times and then revert back to veg and slows them down...