First Lucid Dream

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Cypress420Hill, Nov 21, 2011.

1. So I had my first lucid dream last night, I was flying around playing basketball and smashing mirrors and glass, making some clock spin really fast, and making a guy throw gloves at me and then catching them haha

When I tried to move big things it didn't work (unless I had my girlfriend helping me do it, it was fucked), like I tried to make some guy shoot up into the air, but he only elevated like 2 feet and then went back down.

Does anyone know how I could move bigger things and do crazier shit easier? Should I just practice more? The way I made stuff happen was by just wanting it to happen and imagining it happening.

2. Your dream sounds like it is symbolic of you limiting yourself in reality. I think you should open yourself up to more experiences in everyday life and watch how it affects your dreams.

3. Nice! Thanks for the advice, I'll try it out

4. I've only become lucid one time in my life and I woke up instantly from a rush of adrenaline, so I don't have an answer for you :(

I do have a question though;

When you were "causing" things to happen, did you hear yourself say them out loud (in the dream of course) or was it more of a "mental" thing?

5. I had my first one deer hunting (I know, I was tired after drinking all night alright?). But I was swimming with my friend towards whatever, and I suddenly realized I felt like I could fly. My friend kept swimming, and I flew way faster than him swimming and woke up. Was pretty intense, and I reallly want to learn how to do this lucid dream thing EVERY night.

6. lucidology.com

7. [quote name='"meddlehaze"']I've only become lucid one time in my life and I woke up instantly from a rush of adrenaline, so I don't have an answer for you :(

I do have a question though;

When you were "causing" things to happen, did you hear yourself say them out loud (in the dream of course) or was it more of a "mental" thing?[/quote]

I didn't say anything out loud, I would think "I want ____ to happen" and keep thinking that, and picture it happening until it actually happened, or until I gave up haha

8. flip a lightswitch and see what happens next time your lucid dreaming

9. I seem to always know im dreaming and can control it when i am...can even wake myself up..thought that was just regular dreaming

10. That's so interesting. Whenever I try to induce lucid dreams I get too overwhelmed with the narcotic effects haha:eek:

11. [quote name='"meddlehaze"']

That's so interesting. Whenever I try to induce lucid dreams I get too overwhelmed with the narcotic effects haha:eek:[/quote]

Yeah, I haven't been able to actually stay lucid in my dreams until two days ago, hopefully I can keep it going from now on.