First LSD trip

Discussion in 'General' started by xavster, Mar 11, 2005.

1. HIGH KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whelp the title says it all......... and im pumped!!!!!!! Was wondering how many of you here have tried LSD and how was it? I"m starting slow with just one hit. Bout to take it here in say ohhh an hour maybe?? let me know guys, hopefully all goes well

2. Are You Takin It Alone? Thats Not A Good Idea Holmes....

3. listen to el-p, don't take that on ur own. You definitely want someone with you. A sitter would be good, or even better someone else trippin or getting high. I don't really like sitters, they just ruin it for me. But don't be trippin on LSD your first time alone.

4. done lsa but lsd is around 100x as powerful (dose wise) and produces much greater effects.

Ive been tryin to get acid for some time now but no one has any around here, I endedn up loosing $20 to this cokewhore

5. POST YOUR TRIP HOMIEE:smoke:

6. Hey everyone,

Ya im takin it by myself but im not worried, buddy of mine took two hits and was straight alone so im hopin for the best. Right now it's been 43 min since i dropped it. Just listening to Wish u were here album waiting for it to get goin. Ill Try to update my trip if someone actually wants to read it, as of now i just feel kinda goofy and my thoughts are racing from one crazy subject to something crazier.

7. Good Luck With That....just Chill On It And Go Inside Your Head

8. My AIM SN is MmojorisinR if someone wants to chat it up, lol maybe mybuddys at GC can keep me company tonight...

9. im getting aim right now just so i can keep u company n shit:smoke:

10. Hey xavster, I tried to download AIM so I could give ya company too but it wont let me:( I have msn though, do you have that? Or do you have yahoo? I have both.

11. Nope just AIM =/ thanks for the thought anyways =D

12. No problem:) How are ya feelin now?

13. he's probably dead

14. lmao...how was the trip man?

15. in the future you should consider using aim express if you dont use it often...

go to google and search "aim express"...

anyways, xavster must have had a hell of a time...

16. wat i like to do, is be with people on the peak of the trip because u know, its fun to socialize n that kinda shit, but once u start comin down n dont feel super talkative, its nice to lay in bed and listen to pink floyd "echoes" wit headphones cuz the music turns into all these different things inside ur head, and its heavenly, u'll also think of so much philosophical shit, its great.

17. lmao... i was chattin wit him on aim last night and he was doing exactly that. well i kno he was kickin back on his bed listenin to pink floyd.

18. Good day everyone,

Well i made it lol, and let me tell you it was the greatest night of my life. I started feeling effects bout 40min after takin it but i didnt start hallucinating till bout hour and a half into it. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!! it's so hard to put into words what happened but it was amazing, it made me feel so happy to be a living human..... I only slept like an hour before school though so it felt like the longest goofiest day ever but all in all it was AWESOME

19. lol man... the first time I ever did acid I did 3 hits of this WICKED shit. The friend I was doing it with (she's frequently downtown and doing drugs all the time) said it was the best acid that ever came to town. I remember people crowding around that guy the next day haha. That shit was... intense. So. Intense.