First Lowryder #2 Stealth Grow w/CFL

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by get5007, Oct 30, 2007.

1. This journal is really for the little Guy plant B and BB. But I figured I would post the successful (so far) Plant A. It is at day 62 right now. I have posted at Day 62. My stealth grow box is two cardboard boxes stacked on top or each other with a 125 watt CFL daylight run on a timer with 18/6. There are also posted a side view cross cut of my stealth box. The grow journal again is really for my two plants my second time through. I figured I would be more experienced for this grow. I am going to be investing in bigger pots this time, other than that I think it has turned out well so far.:hello:ight i gotta bounce to bake will keep updated at least once a week. post new pics:smoke:
    peace

Link to my stealth grow box http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/183463-its-about-2-feet-away.html

Attached Files:

2. Soil: Miracle Grow Potting Soil
    Light: 125 Watt CFL Daylight
    Pots: 1 gallon milk jugs cut in half
    will be buying 3 gallon jugs in near future
    Light Cycle: 18/6
    Type of Bud: Lowryder #2's
    Watering: Once every other day

When should i begin to fertilize the sprouts:confused:

3. Yea man looks real nise. I'm glad to see the shortness of the plants. Couple of Questions. Do you regrow the same plant over and over?
    Can these plants be crossbred with another type of male pollen? (ie. white widow)
    Let me know what you think.

4. Just went back and read your thread. I see now that your using MG soil so you can't be regrowing the same plant. I'm hoping to do this hydroponiclly. :smoke:

5. Yeah I won't be regrowing. But the crossbreading question is a good one. I would assume that you could cross pollinate and it might have some of the same features of the lowryder. But im not sure since the Lowryder is such a unique plant. Great for stealth grows though. Easiest thing I have ever grown. Just set your timer to 18/6 and let it go. No need for 12/12 during flowering because the lowryder flowers with age not light adjustment.

6. Update: My big plant is flowering well now. There is also an addition in the back of the grow box. My friend is experimenting with a grow. I am on a 18/6 light cycle still.

Attached Files:

7. I was expecting the lowrider to be shorter. How tall is it?

8. It is only 12 inches tall and that is as tall as it is going to get. You can get it bushier by putting it closer to the light. Cause if you put it farther away then the plant stretches to get closer to the plant making it taller. What kind of light are you using?

9. 'Sup dude :wave: May i ask where you bought your seeds from? You have some nice looking plants there man. Good lob.

Sergio: Lowryder #2 is crossed with a brazilian sativa, Santa Maria so it will grow larger thatn the original Lowryder. peace, e :bongin:

10. iv'e got 8 27watt cfls and two 18watt tubes on the sides. I will be keeping the light close to maximize yield. I also have the low-rider 2 strain. Is your low rider2 or the first one?

11. Mine is the lowryder #2 strain. I got my seeds from Dr. Chronic. The plant turned out great. I definetly recommend Dr. Chronic.

12. hey all

i'm gunna keep watching this thread, as soon i will be participating too
    mine will be Lowryder #2, 125w CFL, Rockwool in Clay Pebbles
    i'm constructing my box/cupboard over the next few days, hopefully with small cfl tubes down the sides too
    Be interesting to see how your grow goes, i might put mine up too, Good Luck bro!

13. Is it natural for the bottom leaves to fall off eventually. They just kinda turned yellow and fell off. But the rest of the plant is as green as green gets. I am just assuming its natural.

14. any updates coming? how are the baby plants doing get5007?
    i also got some lowryder 2 seeds from doc chronic, are they all female? u had any males?

15. ive also got lowryder 2 growing, i have 4 20 watt cfls, confirmed 2 females outta 3 plants at day 24. how close do u keep urs to the lights?

16. I will be posting updates soon. I am on thanksgiving break right now so I won't be able to till about monday.

17. Can't wait. my girls have been slow growing. Day 18 and they are just strarting the third leaf set. Very small. Will they kick it up soon??

18. you should fim or top your plant that way it slows the upward growth of ur plant. putting the light closer does not make it so the lower nodes get bushier. the plant will continue to grow upwards but there will be less space inbetween the new nodes.

19. i don't think topping a plant with 60 days seed to harvest would be all that beneficial, though i see what your getting at. i haven't grown it yet so i cant say, and have never really had much luck chopping a plant... :)

sergio whats your set up like? all them bulbs come to around 250w? same as mine. are they red/orange or blue/white? or mixed? how else are you growing them?

i have 4 germinating in paper right now, then going to hydro, 250w

peace

20. It is more like 70-80 days (They lie). I harvested the first plant and the bud is great. My other two I just transplated to bigger pots and got some natural fertilizer will be showing pics soon.